Beauty Bits on my Wish List

08:00

Hey lovely human beings!

This is just a random post with 5 beauty products that I'm dying for,
BUT at this moment, I don't have the money for, unfortunately.
Still, when I do, OR, if anyone would like to donate (haha), these are the 5 things 
I would splurge on first.


Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
Because I adore the regular Naked palette so much,
and these too are amazing colours. I think the Naked 3 Palette
colours are too pink for me. This is a nice in between.

Nars Laser Cut Palette
Because it's limited edition and I will probably never be able
to get my hands on it. But these are some amazing colours that I
would love to try out.
Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick Trio
Because I can't buy Tarte here in Belgium but I recently discovered
that I can order some products (not all of them, but still) at QVC UK
and this one is on there. I'm not a big lipstick fan, but these look just so
beautiful and might convince me to use more lipstick.


Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
Because I've heard that these eyeshadows actually smell like chocolate???
That would be heavenly.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette
Because I love how it looks and the packaging is so luxurious
and yes, I just want it because it's expensive and everyone talks
about it. I am that kind of person.


What are your most wished-for beauty products of the moment?

Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo





You Might Also Like

6 reacties

  1. I really want the Naked pallette as well! I can't wait for my next wage haha. would be really great if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Shure! I'll follow you on bloglovin' as well, will you pinky promise you follow me back? O:-)
      xx

      Verwijderen
  2. I have the Naked 2 and it is a really nice palette! I love the shade Foxy and would buy it again just for that.. i have to say i love number 1 more which i didnt think i would. Your blog is lovely, i hope you get whats on your wish list!

    i would love for you to come check out my blog xo
    chelseaabbott.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks! I love the Naked 1 palette so much too!

      I will check your blog out! Thanks for following me on Bloglovin'!

      xx

      Verwijderen
  3. I haven't tried Naked 2 but I have Naked 3 and it's my favourite beauty item, I would definitely make No.2 your next purchase!
    Natalie's

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I think I'm going to order it online this week, along with the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette :)

      Verwijderen