Brum Haul!

10:00

Hey friends!

Of course I did some shopping in Birmingham. This is everything I gathered there!


First of all I stumbled upon these acrylic storage units (finally! I've been looking for them for ages!) for my make up. I bought them at MUJI
It's a holder for my brushes, a 3 drawer unit for my palettes and stuff, and some containers for future travels to put my products in.



I went to Topshop and bought 2 little jewelries there: these gold minimalistic earrings and some black and gold sticky tattoos for summer (hello? Can I dream about summer yet, please?)



I popped in to Jo Malone to pick up my favourite scented candle: Pomegranate Noir.


Sale at Ted Baker! I bought this pencil case for my mum and a bracelet for myself. They're both bronze coloured with a rose gold bow on them. I adored these immediately so I couldn't NOT buy them.


Last one. This is the cheapest of them all but probably my favourite item I brought with me from Brum. As you may or may not know, I went to Shannon Saunders' concert while I was there. I had the pleasure to meet her and take a picture with her. I bought her cd and she was so nice to sign it for me. Forever in my heart, this woman. 





Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




You Might Also Like

6 reacties

  1. Wow the Rose gold Ted Baker is so beautiful!

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Omg, I am so going to MUJI tonight!! I didn't even know that we have this kind of shop in Birmingham! Thank you for sharing! xx

    www.curvyliciousme.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Glad I could help! It's on New Street. It's this chinese/japanese (I'm sorry I don't know) store with all kinds of storage items, stationery and clothing in the basement. Enjoy your shopping! ^^

      Verwijderen
  3. I’ve been looking for simple acrylic holders like those! Jo Malone candles smell SO good!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I've been after some really simple bar type of earrings, these are lovely!

    Eärendil

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen