Drugstore make up Haul

10:00

Hello everyone!

Well, I guess this is beauty week, huh?
Because school has been finished for a week, I had enough time to go out shopping again.
My last two posts were about me buying all the things at Six and 
my splurge on the newest Chanel blush.

I went to all the drugstores in Hasselt (which is in Belgium, the biggest city of my part of the country. It's close to where I live) and went out looking for cheap make up, because I want to do a blog post (or maybe a video? who knows) for a €20 make up challenge. While doing that, I stumbled upon a lot of other stuff, of course. These are the things I picked up besides the ones for the challenge.


First of all, I picked up some Rimmel products. I hit pan on my Stay Matte powder in 005 Silky Beige so I repurchased it. I bought the Rimmel Kate eyeshadow stick in 100 Rose Gold. It's a beautiful bronze colour and perfect for lazy make up days. I already have this one in Turquoise and I'm very happy with it, so I wanted to try this colour out as well. Then I picked up a nude coloured eye pencil, it's the Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in the shade 005 Nude. I never owned a nude coloured crayon before so I'm eager to try out the effect of putting it on my waterline. The last thing I took with me at the Rimmel booth is the tinted lipbalm Keep Calm and Play.


I came across these hair dye powders from Essence. It reminded me of the Kevin Murphy Colour Bugs. I've heard a lot about them, good and bad. They are rather expensive to just put it on your hair for a day, and it hits pan after 2 uses, 3 if you're lucky. So I was looking for hair chalks that weren't too expensive. I'm going to try these out as soon as possible. 
I picked up two shades: 02 Pretty Purple! and 03 Bright Blue!


I've heard a lot about the Maybelline Colour tattoo cream eyeshadow pots, certainly the Bad to the Bronze (/On and On Bronze) shade, so that's why I picked it up. I'll do a review on it as soon as the product grew on me.


All the beauty bloggers / vloggers seem to use some kind of form of the Beautyblender to apply their foundation. I was so happy to see I could buy Real Techniques brushes at my local Di store! I didn't know this. Maybe it had been much too long since I actually went in there. I picked up the miracle complexion sponge to test out the hype.


Last but not least, I bought this beautiful highlighter. I don't know if it counts as a drugstore product, because it's rather expensive, but it was available at my drugstore, so hey, it's not cheating is it?
I've heard a lot about the The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter. Can you see I dabbed my fingers on it? There was no tester so I kind of had to ruin in the store already :( Excited to be using this product.


At this very moment, I'm still in Birmingham, enjoying the city and probably buying everything in Selfridges. I'll do a post on our little trip when I'm back on Monday, and if I bought some interesting stuff, I might do (another!!) haul on Tuesday. Keep your eyes peeled if you're excited about that!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo





You Might Also Like

6 reacties

  1. Ooh please do a review on the hair chalks! They looks so nice! Can't wait to hear what you think of the colour tattoo as well :)

    http://thelittlebluesailboat.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Oooh I'll review them as soon as I get the chance to wear them! I've been using the colour tattoo eyeshadow for a couple of days so there will be a review in the near future! ^^ thanks for the support! X

      Verwijderen
    2. I've found this comment again and I finally did a review on the hair chalks! ^^
      http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.be/2015/04/essence-hair-dye-powder-review.html

      Verwijderen
  2. These are great !! I definitely want to try out the new Essence eyeshadows..

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I've never tried anything from essence before. If you have tried the essence eyeshadows and/or did a review about them, let me know and I will check it out! ^^ I'm curious about the colour intensity and staying power of the hair chalk powder thingies, I don't have high expectations but we'll see!

      Verwijderen