Jardin de Chanel

10:00

Confession.
I splurged.
Again.


The new Chanel Spring collection recently appeared in stores and I was so curious to see it.
I had seen pictures of the Jardin de Chanel: blush Camelia Rose online and I wanted to check it out as soon as possible.


When I saw it at ICI Paris XL (for people who don't now, it's like Sephora for French make up brands), I was too excited and immediately tested out this gorgeous looking blush. It's a lovely warm pink cheek colour. I thought it would be lighter on my cheeks, but the combination with the darker pink in the palette, it creates a very nice warm toned colour.


How beautiful does it look? I know, I couldn't leave the store without it. I did only ask for the price, but then the lady said they only had 3 of these in store, and because it's limited edition, it won't come back. That's what convinced me to buy it. At ICI Paris XL, it's always a bit cheaper, because they always give immediate discount on everything. It was around €38 there. Less than I expected for Chanel, but still pretty expensive for this little blush.


On top of all that, the product actually smells like roses! You will always leave the house in a happy mood if you apply this blush. You'll have the smell of roses everywhere!

I did not yet use this product. It's too beautiful to use right now, I'm going to admire it for a bit before I ruin the beautiful design.


If you want get your hands on this, I'd say don't wait too much longer, it will be sold out very quickly!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo





You Might Also Like

8 reacties

  1. Lovely post! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on Bloglovin, GFC and Facebook!
    Do it and let me know! xx

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I will honey, but it sucks that I can only see mobile views atm, as soon as my laptop is back (hopefully in a few days) I will check you out everywhere and follow you and let you know! Xxx

      Verwijderen
  2. Oh my gosh. I would never want to use that Chanel blush- looks way too pretty to touch!
    Natalie's

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. It looks so gorgeous, but I would be scared to use it as it's so so so pretty!
    Jodie x
    http://www.joiedejodie.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. How pretty is that Chanel blush!

    Katy x x


    www.whatkatyknows.net

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen