Liebster Award

10:00


Hey everyone!

I can't believe I was nominated for the Liebster Award! 

Thanks to the lovely Another Serepditipy for nominating me.

Go check out her post if you will!




The Rules:

Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
Answer the questions given by the nominator
Nominate 11 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers) and link them
Notify all the bloggers you nominated
Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer



1. What is one thing you want to do before you die?
Maybe it's not the most extreme thing, but I'd love to be able to go to America at least once in my life!

2. What's your favourite book?
I'm not much of a reader, but I remember a book from when I was little that I always picked up in the library, it was Alice in Wonderland with illustrations from Helen Oxenbury. I liked it because it was such an easy read, and I just loved the illustrations. 


3. What was the best thing about 2014?
I traveled to London and recorded a song at OntSofa! 



4. Describe your wildest dream.
To break through with my music one day and be able to reach people from all over the world with it. (If you're interested, I made a tab on my blog dedicated to my soundcloud, you can find it here.)

5. What is the one beauty product you can't live without?
Collection Lasting Perfection concealer.

6. What's your biggest fear?
Definitely spiders!

7. If you could go to the future or the past, which would you choose and where would you go? Why?
Hard one! Both would be amazing. But I think it's scary to know what your future is going to be like. Maybe I'll choose the past, then, just to go tell my younger self to go out of the house more and explore things that I still haven't done. 

8. Do you have a signature scent? If so, what is it?
Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle.

9. What is one thing you wish you could pull off (fashion/beauty related)?
Weirdly enough: a onesie! I'm too small to be able to wear one, my legs are just too short!

10. Who is your celebrity role model?
Emma Watson. Because she is just a beautiful person, on the outside and on the inside.
Or Jennifer Lawrence. Because she is so down to earth and just does crazy things on formal events, by which she proves she is just a girl next door, a normal human being who sometimes doesn't know how to be all chique and polite, but just has fun and doesn't want to be someone else.

11. Where do you see yourself in a couple of years?
Hm, hopefully working as an Interior Designer, or maybe trying the music thing. We'll see, I try to live my life day by day and not look too much in the future.



The bloggers I nominate:


My Questions for you:

1. What is your favourite food?
2. What do you like most about yourself?
3. What do you hate most about yourself?
4. Who is the person you last called on your cellphone? What's your relation with that person?
5. When did you start your blog? Why?
6. Which one is your favourite season of the year?
7. What flavour of ice cream represents your character? Why?
8. What is your favourite item of clothing?
9. WHo is your favourite youtuber/blogger?
10. What is your earliest memory?
11. What movie describes your life/situation right now?


Thanks everyone for reading!
Hope you're all doing okay!

Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




You Might Also Like

5 reacties

  1. Congrats on the award! Great Answers x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ooh I'm afraid of spiders too! Eek. I have to agree with you about Emma Watson. She is one great role model!

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks so much for answering my questions!!! :)

    anotherserendipity.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi Charline! great answers, I would go to the past too, to tell my younger self to "live more and not be afraid to explore":) Thank you for awarding me, I will post about it on my blog soon,
    xx Elena
    aroomofwonders.wordpress.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen