#NoteToSelf

10:30



... is what was going through my head every single evening for the last two weeks.
I'm number one procrastinator of the world, I'm sure of that.
I can't work on anything, unless I feel the pressure of time on my shoulders.

I had my jury presentation yesterday. I literally left everything until the end so when I actually HAD to start working to be able to get something done by the deadline, I had so much to do that my brain couldn't handle it. I wanted to start working on  everything at once, I just couldn't decide what was the most important.

To be honest with you, I'm pre-scheduling this post, so as I'm writing this, I'm still in that moment of "What should I do first? My mind is going to explode, But oh my, look at the time, I should probably get some sleep, but I promise myself I'll start doing everything tomorrow!" (This is probably the 4th time I'm saying this to myself and it just never happens the day after. Sigh.)

You know what? Writing this post actually gives me some courage. I'm spending too much time searching for new blogs to follow, because I just dived into this whole blogging world! I want to expand my following - thanks to everyone who already clicked Follow on my Bloglovin' profile! Love you love you love you - and I want to check out other bloggers who just started and give them courage by following them and commenting on their posts. I want to get some inspiration from 'bigger' bloggers too.

Maybe I should just stop rambling now, and save this post, schedule it for the day that you are reading this, and just start working for school now. #Priorities.

Hope you all do well at school or at work and aren't such big procrastinators as me!
Trust me, it's not fun to be like this! ;-)
Work hard and do your best.

Maybe you guys have some tips for me to stop procrastinating?
How do you keep your mind OFF the internet and INTO your books?
Let me know down in the comments or tweet me 
@charline_st with the hashtag #NoteToSelf.


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo



You Might Also Like

8 reacties

  1. My tips on how to stop procrastinating are:
    I DON'T HAVE ANY!!
    I think I rival you on the whole biggest procrastinator i the world as I write this is I have two tests 4 pieces of homework for tomorrow but instead I am online. Lovely blog so glad I found it. If you have a spare moment it would mean so much if you could check out my blog and maybe even follow if you like it thanks xx
    Another Teen On The Web

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Why was the internet invented NOW haha. Such a shame we lose so much time on here. Now go off your computer and start working, you! :D

      If you follow me on bloglovin, I will follow you back, deal? ;-) https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13394093

      xoxo Charline

      Verwijderen
  2. Haha, there is no tips on how to not procrastinate other than DONT PROCRASTINATE!

    I'm the worst for it, it feels like the more I have to do, the less I want to do any at all and I'll sit and do anything else but what I'm supposed to do it.

    Writing down what I need to do helps because it means I can do one task at a mind without being overwhelmed with thoughts of what else I need to do next. Once it's wrote down, I can stop going over and over it in my head.

    Good luck with your blogging!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I did end up doing that. I've never been the best planner in the world :) haha. But it's satisfying if you can tick off the things you finished! ;)

      x

      Verwijderen
  3. Procrastination gets the better of me too!
    I'm trying this year to just schedule, schedule, schedule. Sure there are some times when you just can't do anything (e.g. last night - I was absolutely exhausted and got through about half of my reading. oops) but it's just a case of taking full advantage of those productive times!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I never seem to have productive times when the deadline is still far away :( it's just me, I can't change who I am, I wish I could though, that's the first thing I would change about myself! :D

      Verwijderen
  4. Crossing through a to do list is the most satisfying thing. Just make sure you don't make it too over ambitious that's what I always end up doing! I also put timers on things, so even if it's something I really don't want to do and know I have a while for it- at least I can say I've spent twenty minutes on it that day x
    Natalie's

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This certainly sounds familiar to me. 'Why do today, what you can put off until tomorrow.' πŸ˜„ I agree with the previous comment, I tend to make a lot if lists

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen