Planning ahead

21:25

Hey peeps! How are y'all doing?

I want to do a kind of in-between post today, since I've been blogging so much lately.
I have such a tight scheme on the daily blogging that I feel like I can't do this kind of post ever.
Then I remembered it is MY blog and I can do whatever I want! Isn't that great?

I have been sceduling posts like crazy today. All my posts up until next Wednesday are planned and written and scheduled and waiting in line to go up at 10:00 am, one at a time.
It feels good to know that that gives me some time off for the next weeks. I do want to maintain the daily blogging, but I know it will get busier at school next week, so I wanted to plan my posts ahead and bulk photograph all of the pictures I need for next weeks' posts, film a video too and I just couldn't stop right there. I just needed to finish the posts so they are up and ready.


I wish I was this dedicated at school. And I wish I could plan as good as this in real life. I mean, for the rest of the things in my life. I'm a procrastination queen, but with blogging, I tend to feel the exact opposite and I'm just so excited to buy things and share stories and take pictures and write write write and make you guys happy! I've seen my blog grow over the past month and I'm so happy with the evolution already.


Well there you had a few little sneak peeks into what I'm up to for the next weeks. I love this planner from Paperchase (not sponsored, although I wish, because I adore everything they make!) I have a nice view over all the upcoming weeks. There's even a little box that's free for any kind of notes, which is crazy full of ideas atm!


I'm having a good feeling about this planning out my blog. I will keep a tight schedule and post consequently on 10am every day. Whenever I feel like just having a chat with you, I'll just do these random in-betweeners. 

Come and say hi in the comments below! I always enjoy reading those so much! Even if it's only one every day, it doesn't matter, I like it and it makes my heart feel warm.

Love you lots!
Charline
xoxo





You Might Also Like

8 reacties

  1. I love that planner! I am very impressed that you can blog daily! I struggle to do it twice a week! I definitely will try what you are doing :)

    http://thelittlebluesailboat.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks! I think I can hold it up because I only just started blogging and I'm full of ideas! Maybe after a few months, you struggle to have ideas for blog posts that you didn't already do... It's difficult, I reckon, to keep it up for a long time, but we'll see :) as long as I come up with stuff, I will blog daily :)

      lots of love xxx

      Verwijderen
  2. Planning ahead is so key to being successful in consistent blogging, especially if you have other things going on like work or school. Good for you for getting into a routine while you have the time, it will make it much easier to maintain later :)
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I know right? I don't know what type of animal bit me in my sleep, but I love planning out my blogging ideas ;)

      Verwijderen
  3. Reacties
    1. Me too, normally, I don't know why I can plan out my blog all of a sudden, when I actually cannot plan anything else in my life. I think I just like it when I get an idea, i can pin a date onto it so I know for sure it will become reality! Otherwise it will just remain an idea and I won't ever post it :)

      Verwijderen
  4. Oh my! I wish I was this great at planning for my own blog! I really want to start posting more! You seem to have it sorted.
    How do you not procrastinate and how do you find the time to fit it all in and blog daily! I totally want your brain right now haha

    But really great post and I can't wait to see what is coming :)
    http://raierinrose.blogspot.com.au/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! ^^ my secret is: blogging is my procrastination! It's like spending time on other social media. I just procrastinate my school work haha. So you actually don't want my brain :) I hate it. I can just escape reality by blogging, I guess :D xx

      Verwijderen