Rave about rose gold: Zoeva Review

10:00

What's up gorgeous?

Today, I want to talk about something I'm very enthusiastic about.

 I recently ordered some new make up brushes online, because I really needed some new ones. I was looking around on the internet and tried to find the best buy: good quality for a reasonable price. Since I heard a lot about the Zoeva brushes through youtube (Zoella and co) I looked them up. I was eager to give them a try. I saw they sell sets of brushes for an acceptable price. I bought the 


First of all: how beautiful are they? I fell in love with a brush, literally. They look very luxurious and expensive, while I find them not too expensive at all. I know that Mac brushes, for example, cost a lot more. Here, I payed €65 + €5,50 shipping costs to Belgium. That's less than €9/brush, plus you get a free pouch with it, also in brown and rose gold zipper, to take your brushes with you when you travel. 


Second of all: I was not disappointed. The brush set contains 5 face brushes and 3 eye brushes. Each of them are so extremely soft and perfect for blending in the products. I like the fact that there are a lot of different sizes in this set.


106 Powder brush
I apply my pressed powder with this one, to set my foundation and concealer.


102 Silk Finish brush
This one is perfect for applying my foundation, it blends really well.


110 Face Shape brush
This one is for contouring. I don't use it very much (yet), because I suck at contouring, and to me, it's just a little too harsh of a 'line' you create with it. If I become handier at applying bronzer without looking like a moron, I might use this one. Right now, I use it as an under eye concealer buffer sometimes.



127 Luxe Cheer Cheek brush
This one is soooo soft! I could rub it on my face all day.
It applies the blush very evenly on my cheek. I mostly use it for applying my highlighter right now, because I'm using a Sephora blush brush at the moment, and I don't have a proper highlighting brush. (Next thing on my wish list though.)


142 Concealer Buffer brush
This one feels the same as the 102 and 110 brush, but it's just a smaller size. I like it a lot because it blends out my concealer very well and it's the perfect size for applying in in the corners of my nose and my under eye area as well.


227 Soft Definer brush
I use this one to blend out the eyeshadows. I rarely use it to actually apply eyeshadow. Mostly to soften the line in my crease or to blend different colours together. This one is just as soft as the 127 brush and that's why I love it so much. 


231 Petit Crease brush
It's actually a crease brush, but I tend to use it more on my waterline or inner corners of my eye. Because the tip is quite pointy, it's excellent for those tiny places you have to get to with your eyeshadow.


317 Wing Liner brush

Last but not least, this angled brush is the one I use everyday to line my eyes with a dark eyeshadow. (I never use it for liquid liner but I assume that's a possibility too) It's well loved.



You can buy the brush set here.
To the UK it's £55 + £7,50 shipping costs.
To the USA it's $78 + $16 shipping costs.

This is not a sponsored post. I wish though, I would love to receive some 
Zoeva brushes as from now on, they are my favourites! I just really want
people to try them. If you haven't already, do it, it will change your life!


What is your favourite (brand of) brush(es)?
Let me know down in the comments!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

13 reacties

  1. They look so good! Need to buy a lot of new brushes and this seems like the most affordable way- let us know if they last long too!
    www.nattytc.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I will! So far, I'm nothing but very pleased with them! Very good quality!

      Verwijderen
  2. Very pretty! I hate buying brushes but they are a necessity. I might just have to pick these up!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

  3. Lovely post!!!! Great photos. Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Tanya
    What makes you beautiful & bloglovin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much!
      I would love to follow you, I'm not on GFC but I'll go follow you on bloglovin' ;) if you pinky promise to follow me back, hehe ^^

      love,
      Charline

      Verwijderen
  4. These brushes are so beautiful yet they are rather expensive, I don't know if to splash or not.

    GreyWalls 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey!
      I think they are very good price-quality ratio. A brush that's less expensive wouldn't be too great. I think they are really worth the money. I feel like these are going to last me forever. I've had cheap brushes in the past, and they just don't feel nice on your skin, rather scratchy, or don't pick up the product as well, or spread the product...
      If you do find brushes that are the same quality, but cheaper, I would definitely buy those if you're on a budget. They do look nice, but that's really not a priority when it comes to tools ;) If you have a little spare money, I would definitely buy these ones ;)
      Hope that helped!
      xoxo

      Verwijderen
  5. I have started to grow ny brush collection but there are still a few I need. Like you I have heard a lot of good things about them and your post where every brush is shown individually is very helpfull. I think these might go on to ny to buy list. Xx Dandy I www.dandelionbkue.co..uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wow these look so lovely! So many people, like Zoella, have been talking about them. This post has makes me want them even more!!
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes! That's why I bought them too! ^^All the beauty vloggers are using them, so I thought there must be a reason :) I like them very much!

      xoxo

      Verwijderen
  7. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I've got them too, I love them! And how amazing is it that they've got an eye set now as well?! I've been wanting to buy those, but first I need to save some money, haha. XX

    natureofhappiness.blogspot.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen