School sucks. But that's okay.

23:58

Just a quick post to tell you I'm working for school at the moment and I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel yet. I'm going to have to keep working until this part is finished, so no sleep for me today.

Basically, I've been a zombie for the whole day.
I really don't like being tired and can't pay attention to what I'm doing.

On tuesday, I will show you the finished work! I've been designing a small shop for my school assignment. I'm sooo looking forward to wednesday, when this madness is over for a few weeks.


Sleepy greetings,
Charline
xoxo

You Might Also Like

4 reacties

  1. It will all be worth it one day!
    www.nattytc.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Good luck x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hang in there! I have been there when it feels like the work is endless. Just think of the relaxation when you're done. Good luck! :)

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you Emily! When I'm tping this, it's currently 4am in Belgium. I'm gonne faint in a few hours if I don't get sleep, I reckon :p just ONE more day of work... And then the final presentation. I'm sooo looking forward to sleeping! :D

      Verwijderen