Scrapbooking my life

10:00

Hello beautiful!

With modern technology today, we are used to taking hundreds of pictures in a day, especially when we're on vacation. We take on average 5 pictures of each thing we see, so we can choose the best one later. We then upload them onto our computer, edit them a bit, maybe put a nice effect on them and off they go, ready to send into the world wide web. On a facebook photo album or on instagram, ready to never to be seen again in the future. 



Last year I bought myself a Fujifilm Instax mini 8. It's fun to experience the old days, where you only had one chance of taking the picture. Then after a week or two, when the pictures were developed, we would see the result. No re-do's. Just put them in the photo album or throw them aside. 
The fun about my Fujifilm Instax mini 8 is that I only need to wait a couple of minutes to see what the little photo looks like. I'ts all the hype now, I guess. Whenever I take it out of my bag, people are saying: "Oooohhh you have one of those thingies, so cute! Let's take one".

It creates a lot of fun memories, and I wanted to document them, so they are collected in one place all together. I made a little scrapbook, which I'm going to show you today.











These are only just a few pages of my little scrapbook. It's so fun to make these collages, and I'm experimenting with decorating the pages even more. With washi tape, little doodles, stickers. I can be creative differently every time. 

Chapter 2014 is closed and 2015 is wide open. I'm excited to take even more fun instant pictures this year.



Do you have a book or a memory box like this? Let me know down in the comments what you do to collect your moments from the past!

Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo

PS: If I'm not taking little instant pictures, I'm instagramming. To have a little peek inside my life, please go follow me on instagram! @charlineofficial





You Might Also Like

10 reacties

  1. This is such a lovely idea! x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hey, honey! What do you think about follow each other via bloglovin? If you want, just follow me there and I'll follow you back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Shure boo! xxx
      http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13394093

      Verwijderen
  3. Oh I like that, it's exactly like a project of mine for this year. My initial idea was to do something like yours (but with a regular camera and printer, less fancy here), but then I saw they sell folders with pages for scrapbooking and I'm curious. I think I'll check them before deciding!
    Yours look nice!

    Eithne on the Moon | Lifestyle, books and travels!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Oh! You mean the Project Life thing? I've heard Louise (aka SprinkleOfGlitter) talk about that, it's a hu-u-uge scrapbook you can maintain for an entire year and you can buy lots of stuff to make it extra nice (it's only in the UK I guess, so that's not an option for me!)

      &Thanks by the way! ^^

      Lots of love xx

      Verwijderen
  4. This looks lovely I really need to take more photographs this year and this would be the perfect motivation xx

    KirstyLeighx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It's worth it! Think about how surprised you'll be when you find this in a couple of years, and all your best memories are collected in that one little book :)
      x

      Verwijderen
  5. I love this! The pictures are stunning! So cute <3 this post has definitely inspired me to do the same xx

    http://thelittlebluesailboat.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Zalig idee Charline, super tof gedaan!! Ik bewaar mijn instant foto's in een klein fotoboekje of in een enveloppe.. Not so fancy. Misschien moet ik er ook eens over nadenken om zo'n creatief scrapbook te maken!
    Veel liefs,
    Eline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen