The Wanderlust Tag

10:00

Hey folks!

I was browsing around on Bloglovin', an stumbled upon a post from Alemint that 
was called "The Wanderlust Tag". I love traveling and I love sharing information
about myself so, here we go!



Where was your first plane to?
Tenerife, Canary Islands. I was around 8 or 9 years old. Before that, we always 
went on holiday by car. 

Where have you travelled to that you would love to visit again?
The UK! I'm have a slightly unhealthy obsession with it. I went to London 4 times 
in my life, and I'm going back this summer. I'm going to Birmingham in 2 weeks.
I would love to visit more places in England in the future, like Brighton, Devon...

You're leaving tomorrow, money is no object, where are you going?
The USA, without a doubt. I would love to road trip across America one day. I hope one day
I will be able to visit all 50 states, make it a trip of a whole year and be in every state for a week. Wouldn't that be great? I've never been to America, so that's definitely on my list.  

Preferred method of travel: planes, trains or car?
I'm not too keen on planes, but it's nice to know you're traveling to a far away country.
If it's possible, I would take the train, I guess. You can walk around for a bit when you're
getting cramps in your legs! That's why I don't like sitting in a car for too long.

Top three travel items?
My camera, my iPod and a notebook where I probably wrote down everything to make 
the trip go right. I like to plan ahead when it comes to traveling and be prepared, so I don't
lose time asking around all the time.

Favourite travel website?
Ooh, hard one. I don't follow a lot of travel blogs. I usually figure everything out for myself.
I think I'll have to go with thevoyageur.net because her blog looks gorgeous and she made
handy categories in her posts. 

Where would you travel to just eat the food?
Easy: Italy. I love the simplicity of their cuisine and I could eat pasta and pizza everyday, all day.
Or maybe France, for their breakfast. Croissants and Pain-au-chocolat, avec plaisir.

Is there a place you would never go again?
Hmm, let me think...
Maybe Berlin. I don't really know why. I guess I've seen it now. Although it has many
beautiful places and a lot of culture, I've been there twice (with school) and it's a nice city,
but it doesn't charm me as much as Paris or London. I guess it's just what I prefer.

Can you recite your passport number from memory if asked?
Nope. I should, though.

Do you prefer window, aisle or middle seat?
Window seat. Why is that even a question? Doesn't everyone prefer that? Although I'm very scared in planes. But once the departing is over, it's so nice to watch the clouds underneath you. In trains, I prefer window seat as well.

How do you pass the time on the airplane?
Listening to music, reading, playing a game on my iPod. And sleeping. Mostly sleeping!



I'm really starting to like this blog thing. It really makes me happy and inspires me to look for more blogs as well. If you read this, I love you and I would love to see your blog. I tag you! Post your link down in the comments so I can check it out!




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

15 reacties

  1. I am hoping to travel more when I'm done university! Can't wait :) Although, I might visit a place or two in Europe in the summer. Any suggestion for places to visit?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Venice (Italy) is a beautiful place. If you want to go more in the north of Europe, Copenhagen (Denmark) is a beautiful city, as ell as Stockholm (Sweden), but I've never been to that last one :) that one is on my list! :D

      Love,
      Charline

      Verwijderen
  2. Great tag! I really want to go to the USA too!! x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow, this is an awesome tag. The USA surely has a lot to offer if you go on roadtrip. I wish I had all the money in the world to go around the states.

    Keep writing!
    -Amanda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It's such a shame traveling costs so much money! I read somewhere, not to long ago, a beautiful quote:
      "If traveling didn't cost a penny, you would never see me here again."

      ...and that's true! If traveling itself, like, even just transportation, was free, I would be OUTTA HERE! :D
      x

      Verwijderen
  4. Ah, we share the obsession over UK. Even if I went only once in London, I was in erasmus for 5 months in Plymouth and I loved it. I dream of living in Wales. Like, very close to Brecon Beacons, possibly.

    Eithne on the Moon | Lifestyle, books and travels!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I would love to see a lot of places in the UK, I wish I had the timezzz and the moneyzzzz :(
      I do hope I can live there, too! In the future :)

      Verwijderen
  5. This is such a lovely idea, I will definitely be doing this tag. So glad that you love the UK although I;ve only ever been to London once, you're putting me to shame ha. xx

    Eärendil 🌊

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I will definitely check your post out when you've written it, let me know when you do!
      &I'm obsessed with London, so that's not a comparison :D There are a lot of other beautiful places in the world to discover! ;)
      x

      Verwijderen
  6. I live in California, and I'm hoping with all my heart that I will be able to visit Europe one day! The UK, France, Italy, and Greece are at the top of my list at the moment :)

    Emily // ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Cali Girl! Ooh la la.
      If I ever find myself there, I will act like the biggest diva EVER.
      It's on my list!
      x

      Verwijderen
  7. LOVE this post idea! Thanks for the inspiration. Can't wait to do one myself.

    The food in France! Oh how I loved it! Couldn't agree with you more.

    If you ever do get to road trip across America I have to suggest the desert Southwest as part of your journey. I just returned from a trip out there and it was stunning. From Death Valley, to Antelope Canyon and the Grand Canyon. Every stop was amazing. Here are some photos if you want to check it out:
    http://www.lifeplus1.me/?tag=Southwest

    Hope your year is off to a great start!

    V
    Life+1

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Glad you had a great time out there! Thanks for the tip! I'll put it on my list ;-)
      I'll check the photo's out tomorrow, pinky promise! xx

      Verwijderen
  8. This is such a good tag! Glad you tagged everyone :) I gave it a shot on my blog:
    http://raierinrose.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/wanderlust-tag.html

    Also totally agree with where to travel just for food, pasta is the best!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I need to do this tag! thanks for the inspiration!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen