Video: Wake Up! Make Up Routine

10:00

*Yawn* 
It's Monday morning!

Not quite awake yet? Your eyes look tired?
You have to go out of the house like this?
With those dark circles/bags under your eyes?

I tried to film my make up routine that I do when I want to look a bit more awake.





Products used:

Benefit The POREfessional primer
I apply this on my entire face, especially around my nose and on my chin. It mattifies the oily areas.

Clinique Even Better foundation
This is my go to foundation on a daily basis. It has great coverage.

Collection Lasting Perfection concealer
Need I say more, it completely covers up my redness. I'll never change it for anything.

Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer
This one hides my dark circles and I use it as a base for the YSL highlighter.

YSL Touche Eclat concealer/highlighter
This is great for highlighting the inner corner and some other under-eye areas.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
The only powder I ever use because it's not too expensive and great setting quality.

Mac eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown
This one is not too dark and great for just filling in my eyebrows a bit. 
I really struggle with this part, still.

Urban Decay Naked palette, eyeshadows in Virgin, Naked and Buck
Great pigmentation. I use the natural colours, nothing crazy, just to give some depth to my eyes.

Rimmel Kate mascara in Emerald
Because it's green-ish and not black, I find it makes my eyes lighter and brighter. It doesn't actually looks green on my eyelashes, it's just a lot less harsh looking. And it complements my green eyes.

Benefit Hoola bronzer
This is a great, matte bronzer, just to give my face a bit of colour.

Benefit Dandelion blush
A beautiful light pink blush. I use it more during winter, because it gives you that rosy cheek
that you get from the cold weather.

Benefit Dandelion lipgloss
Because it's not too in your face and I thought it really suited the minimal make up look. It's really soft on the lips.


What's your favourite product to make yourself look more awake?
Let me know down in the comments and I might try it out!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo


PS: I am very conscious about my bad skin. It was hard for me to film this video and I tried to end the shots where you see my bare skin rather quickly. I just went through a period of stress and hormones and this made my chin break out horribly. However, I'm glad I tried this filming thing. I may do more of this in the future, if people like to see it. The video is only available for people who have the link, so via this blog you should be able to see it ^^ Let me know if you want me to do more things like this! xx





You Might Also Like

4 reacties

  1. Wat een leuk filmpje! Mooie look heb je gemaakt, ideaal voor iedere dag. Bij mij is concealer een echte must voor een frisse look.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks! Ja dit is ook ongeveer wat ik iedere dag doe als ik nergens speciaal moet zijn, of enkel naar school ga. Ik hou van het Naked oogschaduw palet, je kan er zoals hier een heel neutrale look mee maken, maar als je de donkerdere kleuren gebruikt ook een heel intense blik. Of de glitters voor de feestelijkere look.

      Verwijderen
  2. Wat een leuke eindresultaat. Zeker wel de moeite waard. Die bronzer lijkt me zeker wel wat. tnx voor het sharen.
    xxx

    www.vbnow.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Bedankt! Fijn om te horen. Eerste keer dat ik zo iets probeer :) de bronze is echt een van mijn favorieten! ^^

      Verwijderen