What I'm listening to: #1 January

10:00



Pentatonix - White Winter Hymnal (Fleet Foxes Cover)
...because I can't get enough of their clapping and snapping and I love to sing along with it. And also, Pentatonix is amazeballs. They are coming to Belgium in April and I'm flipping excited when I think of it!


Bastille - Torn Apart (Live & Acoustic Shazam Sessions)
...because Bastille does the most amazing versions of every song they ever made/covered. They are always so very creative with a song and the way they include strings in their own songs to make a stripped down version, is just incredible. I get chills every time I watch/listen to this video. If you're not into Bastille already: what are you doing with your ears?



Kodaline - Honest
...because they recently brought out this new song of their soon-to-be-released album Coming Up For Air. I liked the first album very much, but I'm expecting a lot of this new one. Honest sounds a lot more mature. It reminds me a bit of the arrangements of The Script, sounds familiar. High expectations. Preparing for that by listening to this song.



The Kooks - Bad Habit
...because I adore the funkiness of their latest album and it makes me so happy. I've always liked their sound, but I like it even more after hearing songs like this one and down-down-diggity Down.



James Bay - Hold Back The River
...because one of my best friends likes him a lot and is taking me to his concert on January 21st so I kind of have to prepare my ears for it. Luckily, this man makes beautiful songs.


Those are my 5 songs of the moment. What are your favourites? Let me know down below what I should listen to next month! Maybe I will discover some jewels. 



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

3 reacties

  1. Hey its jennifer, you commented on my blog a few days a ago, i love the style of your blog its so pretty! I am going to go and follow you on bloglovin too lovely posts by the way! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you for following me back! You're a sweetheart! xoxo

      Verwijderen
  2. I love the Kooks! They're songs are always so catchy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen