Would you rather: beauty edition!

10:00

Hey lovelies!
Today I'm doing the Would You Rather: beauty edition. I saw it on Allyswonderlandx 's blog.
Here we go!




1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eye liners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
Starting with a very difficult one! I'm obsessed with my eye shadow palettes, they are my babies. But I think the make up look would not be complete without mascara. If I'm very lazy in the morning, I only put on my face make up (Foundation, concealer and blush) and only mascara. So I guess I would rather lose my eyeshadows, although they are very close to my heart.


2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

Chop it off! As long as I still have hair on my head and don't have to be bald. I couldn't handle it.

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

I love coral, I can't wait for it to be summer again so I can wear my Benefit Coralista blush.

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

Wow, I think I would split it. But if I can choose... I'd probably buy all the expensive high end make up that I can't afford right now.

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

Eyeliner as lipstick? Both very weird but I don't use a lot of lipstick either way.

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

Although I love Mac very much, I would love to be able to shop at Sephora all the time. They have a lot of really good brands that are 'the hype' right now. I don't have a Sephora where I live, but I wish I would!

7.) Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?

One lip colour, without hesitation. I don't own a lot of different lip colours because of the lack of lipsticks, so I guess I'm already kind of doing this one :-)


8.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Bright nails. Dark ones are so hard to get off properly.


9.) Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?

Lip product. As explained before, I don't own a lot of lip products.Although, I can't live without my lip balm... Hm..........

10.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?

If lip balm counts as lipgloss, then I choose my lip balm. It's essential for me to have soft lips.

11.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

Sounds so creepy! I guess sharpie them in. After a while, I would find a right colour and technique do do it properly, I think.

12.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Without nail polish, one hundred percent!


If you decide to do this too, please let me know down in the comments and paste a link to your post! I would love to read it!



Lots of love,

Charline

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 reacties