Easy romantic hairstyles : V-DAY WEEK

10:00

Hey y'all!

I wanted to do these hairstyles myself,
but I've been so sick lately so I look like crap
and I've been crazy busy at school.
However, I took the time to pick my favourites out on the internet.

I might do a hairstyle tutorial myself in the near future ;-)





BRAID IT TO THE BACK:



LOOSE ROMANTIC CURLS:



BOWS:



ROMANTIC PONY TAILS:





Happy hair-doing!
What is your favourite hairstyle for V-day?

Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo





You Might Also Like

3 reacties

  1. I wish I had the skill to pull some of these off haha!
    But again practice makes perfect :P

    (Also I hope you feel better! Being sick and loaded with school work is the worst!)

    http://raierinrose.blogspot.com.au/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Oh you are so nice! I'm almost better again ;) thanks for caring <3

      Verwijderen