Favourite Things - February

10:00

Well this month was over so darn quickly!

Here is what I have been loving in February.



Eyes:

I couldn't choose so I picked two!
First is the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze (I think I've mentioned this a hundred times this month so I couldn't NOT put this one as my first favourite product of February.)
It's such a lovely all round colour for day and night and I love the creamy texture. It's so easy to apply so I love to use it on lazy make up days or when i'm in a rush.


Second is the Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Cat Eyes mascara. I rediscovered this in my make up collection recently (when I re-organized it because I bought some Muji-drawers in Birmingham: you can read about my organisation in yesterday's post here.) I love Maybelline mascaras and Ive been using the Falsies one a lot. But this month I've been loving this one especially, just because I found out again why I love it so much. Easy to apply and because the brush is very slim, it's easy to reach the bottom lashes too. Simply adore this one. (And the packaging is quite awesome as well.)


Face:


I have been using my Benefit Dandelion blush every single day this month. It looks quite spring-like on the packaging, but I find it gives my cheeks a lovely wintery rosy look, as if I went outside in the cold. I love Benefit in general for blushes. They are my favourite ones ;-) 

Body:


I cary this one around all the time. I've used the Rituals Qi Gong deodorant (green bottle of the White Lotus and Yi Yi Ren range) for a long time, so I was very excited when this new fragrance of deodorant came out a few months ago. It's not a new fragrance, but they only recently added the deodorant to the Rice Milk & Cherry Blossom range. I like the smell of the Sakura Milk even better than the Qi Gong. What I like about Rituals deodorants in general is that they are dry. Some deodorants are quite wet and they leave me with wet armpits, which is what I really don't like when I already have sweaty pits. These ones make them dry immediately and they are so soft for my skin as well. They don't ever irritate the sensitive skin. That's why I'm addicted to it! Would definitely recommend it.

Hair:


Okay, I know I bought this one purely for the smell of it and it's actually not for greasy hair - which is what I have - but I love this shampoo! I've always wanted to try out B&B products. I don't use it too often, because I don't want my hair to become too moisturised, as it is already greasy, but I think a bit of 'good' moisture can never hurt once in a while; The Bumble&Bumble Creme de Coco Shampoo and Conditioner smell sooo summery because of the coconut. Hmmm. Next time I will be buying the right shampoo though. Forgive me for my impulse buy at Harrod's because I was too excited to finally stumble upon this brand.

Home:


I cleaned up my desk a while ago. I used to have all different kinds of boxes on there, some loose pens and pencils, some pots with some more pencils in them, etc... I wanted to clear it all out and make it 'one'. I bought these Riverdale baskets in sale. 2 big ones, 1 smaller one and one open basket for some make up goodies. It gives my desk the impression of being organised. Hell yeah. And I love that they just all match together. Double yeah.

Jewelry:


Rose gold all the way! I've been wearing my Silis bracelet a lot lately. No explanation needed, I guess. Just the fact that it's leather, it's cross over, it's chains and it's rose gold. The end.

Misc:


This last one is very random (that's why it's under Misc.) but my mom bought an iPhone case from Twin Set and they gave it to her in this very little cute bag. I love their bags. I've got a bigger one too that I keep when I need to bring something to school that doesn't fit in my regular bag. This mini-one was just too cute not to showcase so I put it with my Jo Malone candles and boxes (yes I keep the boxes too because they are too pretty). It matches the colour scheme, YAY! Little Cream&Black corner: check.




What have been your favourites this month?
Paste your link to your post down below if you did one!
I'd love to check it out.


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

22 reacties

  1. Reacties
    1. It's such a shame they are so expensive, I would buy all of them! :D x

      Verwijderen
  2. I love those Maybelline colour tattoos too! I love your bracelet & would just love to own a Jo Malone candle!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I'm gradually building up my collection of color tattoos! Jo Malone does the best scented candles, maybe you can ask one for a special occasion, your birthday or something! they can be quite expensive, I know :( x

      Verwijderen
  3. Hi! Love your blog! I have the mascara too and I like it very much. :) Your bracelet is also very cute. Have a good weekend, Isabella x

    http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks! You are so sweet! Have great weekend too! ^^ xx

      Verwijderen
  4. I definitely could use some of those Riverdale baskets!!

    xoxo,
    Sisi
    http://acolorfulencounter.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I have a color tattoo too. You should check out Creamy Beige; it's such a good base colour!xx

    http://www.perks0fbeingnazia.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks for the tip BUT I do own that one already, hehe. I'm kind of obsessing over them :) they do such pretty colours!

      Verwijderen
  6. I love the Maybelline colour tattoo eyeshadow, it works so well!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I totally agree with you on rose gold! Great favourites x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I love your boxes! they look so nice. I loved the Bumble thickening and Surf products and will 100% be buying the full sizes soon :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ooh yeah I'd love to try out the Surf products! x

      Verwijderen
  9. The rose gold bracelets are so pretty!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I love all of your favourites, you've picked some lovely bits. I really love on and on bronze, its such a pretty shade and looks great on. And I really want to try those Bumble & Bumble hair products, they look and sound lovely x
    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. On and On Bronze is a shade that suits everyone! And it's so smooth to apply. I love it :)

      Verwijderen
  12. I've been wanting the Benefit Dandelion blush for ages! I need to take the plunge as soon as I've used up my Clinique one. I am currently applying a stick and I quite like it, I find it looks more natural. What are your thoughts on that? Powder vs cream stick?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I've never tried a cream blush! Can you believe it? I was about to buy the clinique chubby stick blush but then I didn't. I have a lot of powder blushes already and I keep spending money on make up so i said NO to myself. :p I might tey ot out some time though. ;)

      Verwijderen