Huge Haul! Mac, Maybelline, Body Shop & more

10:00

Hey people!

Guess what...
I did some (read: an awful lot of) shopping.
Here's what I picked up!



First of all I went to The Body Shop. I rarely ever go there because it's on the other side of the city and I never ever pass by the shop. But I decided to go there for a change, and I bought two mini-sized body butters. I never tried them before, so I'm excited to do that. I went for the Shea Butter and the Coconut one.

I also took the InstaBlur primer with me. I've heard a lot about it so I really want to try it out. So far I've used it only once. It's transparent, which I thought was really weird. It's mattifying without being drying to the skin. I'm very happy with it. 





Next I went to Mac. I had this in my head for a very long time and I finally did it: I started my own Pro Palette! I bought 4 eyeshadow colours to start with. 


From left to right:
Woodwinked, Rule, Expensive Pink, Mythology.
 I'm excited to fill this one with all the colours I like most. I love Mac eyeshadows so much!


The next product was an online purchase from BeautyBay.com because we don't have the brand Cargo in any stores here in Belgium. I remember buying this one years ago in The Netherlands. It's a beautiful blush/bronzer that gives you a bronzed glow as if you went out in the sun. Unfortunately mine fell on the floor and broke completely so I had to throw it away. After that, Sephora shut down in The Netherlands and was replaced by Ici Paris XL, therefore I couldn't repurchase it. I came across this product while I was ordering the Naked 2 and Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette, so I decided to buy this one too.


Lastly, I went to the drugstore and picked up some Maybelline Colour Tattoos. I've loved my On and On Bronze and Creamy Beige (leather effect) ones, so I really wanted some more colours. I went for Pink Gold, Metallic Pomegranate and Chocolate Suede (leather effect). I also bought the Maybelline Brow Drama clear brow gel and l'Oréal Super Liner Silkissime waterproof eye pencil in Seductive Black, just to try out something else.



What are your recent purchases?


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

6 reacties

  1. Mythology and Expensive Pink both look gorgeous! I need them shades for my palette!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mythology is a gorgeous shade! I love Maybelline Colour Tattoo eyeshadows too. Pink Gold is one of my favourites.

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. That blush looks cool!


    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love the MAC shadows you picked up, they look stunning! Great purchases xx

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. That cargo blush is gorgeous! Looks like you had a pretty great haul [=

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen