Infinity Dreams + Liebster Award

10:00

I am such a lucky girl!

I have been nominated for TWO awards!
The Infinity Dreams Award by OhJustAlice and the Liebster Award by Rachel Elizabeth.


It's a lot to nominate 2x11 people, so I'll nominate 5 people for the Infinity Dreams and 6 for the Liebster award. The questions for both awards will be at the end!



I'm starting out with the Infinity Dreams award.

Rules:

1. Thank and follow the blogger that nominated you,
2. List eleven facts about yourself,
3. Answer the questions given to you,
4. Nominate eleven more people and write some questions for them to answer.


Facts:

1. I've always felt the tiniest girl. I'm stuck at 1m62!
2. I speak Dutch here in Belgium. Well, it's actually Flemish, a variant on Dutch.
3. I'm addicted to chocolate!
4. I love stand-up comedy.
5. I'm very messy and never ever clean up my room. Trying to find stuff here is impossible.
6. I love bright colours and patterns. Washi tape is heaven.
7. I refuse to buy a smartphone. I have a 30 euro cell phone atm.
8. Stationary is one of my guilty pleasures. I hate ordinary pens and pencils. They have to be quirky!
9. I love going to festivals but I hate camping!
10. I'm always on social media. Facebook first, Instagram second, Snapchat third.
11. I'm very lazy in life, except on my blog. (Lucky readers!)

Alices Questions:

1. If you had one wish, what would it be?
To be friends again with the ones that I've lost along the way.

2. If you could move to another country, where would it be?
UK! No doubt.

3. Your holy grail beauty product?
A lot of them, can't choose! :D I think it must be my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.

4. Your most worn item of clothing?
Probably my black chino pants from last winter.

5. Favourite shop?
Six jewelry.

6. What are you looking forward to in 2015?
Make life changing decisions (wether to graduate and go work or keep studying)

7. Favourite song?
Follaton Wood - Ben Howard

8. Do you have any hobbies?
Jep! Music is my life. I did a post on it here.

10. Do you have any pets?
I had a cat years ago. She was 17 years old. She dies 5 years ago. Now my bother has a rabbit. I don't really see him as 'my' pet though.

11. Your favourite memory?

My granddad taking me to the sea and doing lots of funny stuff with me.

My 5 nominees for the Infinity Dreams Award are:


(questions down below)
__________________________________________


Now onto the Liebster Award.

Rules:
  • 1. Link the person who nominated you2. Answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you3. Nominate 11 blogs with under 200 followers4. Create 11 questions for those blogs to answer5. Notify those bloggers via their blog/social media

Rachels questions:

1. What made you want to start blogging?
Reading other blogs and watching youtube videos made me want to do it too!

2. How would you explain your style?
Style of blog? A bit of everything but mostly make up. That's the thing I like reading the most too.

3. Where do you go to for inspiration?
My bed, with my guitar. Or go for a walk in the city.

4. What do you see your future looking like?
If I knew, I wouldn't have to worry so much, would I?

5. Instagram or Twitter? Why?
Instagram! I love taking pictures (/selfies). Twitter is nice but I hate that we have limited space to type something. I have a lot to say every time, haha.

6. What's your favorite quote?
Dohh. - Homer Simpson.

7. What's your favorite thing to do/hobby?
Playing music! As mentioned before. Also blogging has now become a hobby of mine.

8. Do you have a secret talent? If so what?
Besides playing music, I can whistle on my fingers. Is that a talent?

9. Where do like to shop?
I said Six before, so now I will go for something else. Boots! Obviously.

10. Are you an optimist or a realist?
Mostly a realist. I always worry about stuff. However, I try to stay optimistic to other people so I don't bring them down with me.

11. If you had one day left to live, how would you spend it?

Go have fun times with my friends.


My 6 nominees for the Liebster award are:



HERE ARE YOUR 11 QUESTIONS!

1. What is your favourite food?
2. What do you like most about yourself?
3. What do you hate most about yourself?
4. Who is the person you last called on your cellphone? What's your relation with that person?
5. When did you start your blog? Why?
6. Which one is your favourite season of the year?
7. What flavour of ice cream represents your character? Why?
8. What is your favourite item of clothing?
9. WHo is your favourite youtuber/blogger?
10. What is your earliest memory?
11. What movie describes your life/situation right now?


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo






You Might Also Like

2 reacties

  1. Thanks so much for doing my award - I loved your answers! xx

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks for the nomination doll.
    Cant wait to answer the questions (:
    love your answers ton your questions you got given
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen