Make Up Storage + collection

10:00

Hey babies!

I love to read these kind of posts
so I decided to do this myself.
Have a sneak peek inside my make up collection
and how I store all of it.




I've got this 3-drawer storage unit from Muji. On top of it, there is another Muji storage unit for brushes. I bought these while I was in Birmingham. I'm so happy with them. As you can see, my collection is already too big for them, so I'll have to buy another one when I go back to London this summer!



Lastly, I've got this basket from Riverdale to store some extra goodies. Here are all the products that I don't use as much, such as old eye shadow palettes, products that are empty (I'm saving them for an Empties-post sooner or later!), brushes that I don't use right now, products that I don't really like (anymore), things I still have to try out... And also my Zoeva purse that came with the rose gold brush set. 


Now onto the products!
Let's start with what's on top of my drawers.


The acrylic storage unit on top is where I store all my brushes and my face products. So in the front part you see some foundations, concealers, a primer and some lip glosses.



First of is the primer I'm using the most: the Clinique Superprimer. It's a sample so I'm just testing it out. It doesn't mattify the skin, but it helps to stick my foundation on really well. 


The foundation I'm currently using is the Clinique Even Better foundation. Before this, I used the Rimmel Stay Matte foundation (which I really liked. It was more of a creamy foundation with great coverage.) I found it again when I was searching through my collection and thought I would include it in my storage unit to remind myself to use it.


I've got two highlighters (which are often mistaken for concealers) which are the YSL Touche Eclat and the l'Oréal Lumi Magique. (I wrote a post on these two which you can read here.)


The concealers I'm using the most recently are the Collection Lasting Perfection, Rimmel Wake Me Up and Mac Select Cover-Up concealers. One for under the eyes, one for spots, one for both.


As I've already told you about a hundred times, I'm no fan of lip sticks. I've only got some lipglosses (Benefit Dandelion and Coralista) and a Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in here.

In the back on the left is where I keep all my eye-brushes. I keep a mascara spool for my eyebrows, 2 Hema angled brushes for filling in my eyebrows and/or lining my eyes, a Zoeva winged liner brush, a Zoeva crease brush, a Zoeva eyeshadow brush, a Mac eyeshadow brush, a Sephora crease brush, a Hema eyeshadow brush that I used to use for filling in my brows but I now discovered it's easier with an angled brush, and last but not least: an eyelash curler.


On the right is where I keep my face brushes. From left to right: Mac concealer brush, Zoeva concealer brush, Zoeva contour brush (which I use for concealer as well) Zoeva foundation brush, Sephora mineral powder brush (which I use for foundation), Zoeva powder brush, Zoeva angled blush brush, Sephora angled blush brush.


The rest of the top is pretty full. It's all the other every day make up, which I couldn't fit inside the drawers. :-) 


I've got three of my favourite eye shadow palettes, which are Urban Decay's Naked and Naked 2 and the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. (I've written a post about these before which you can read here.)


Next to these is where my one and only setting powder, Rimmel Stay Matte, and the beautiful The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter are. I didn't find a better spot for these, so yeah, this is where they hang out together.



Say hello to the very lonely Mac eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown that I use for my brows. I'm planning on searching a friend for this one, to highlight my browbone, so the duo is complete. Underneath it lies a very very very old Mac eyeshadow palette that I once bought as a child when I was in Paris with my family and we discovered Sephora for the first time. We didn't know Mac either. But this little palette was so beautiful and I loved to play around with eyeshadow back then, even though it was only for fun and I never wore them. I rediscovered it about two years ago and I still felt that love for it. I think it must be 10 years old right now...


right next to the Mac shadows are these two box-o-powders from benefit. I've got a few blushes, but I'm just currently using the Dandelion one. I also use my Hoola Bronzer every single day.


Now let's see what's inside those drawers! 


The first drawer contains all my eyeliners, eye pencils and mascaras, as well as some other crayons and my recent purchase: a clear brow gel from Maybelline. As you can see I've got a lot of Maybelline mascaras. There is one from Rimmel, it's the Kate mascara in Emerald, and one Lancôme one. on the left, next to the crayons, there is a little miniature Benefit They're Real mascara. The crayons are from Maxfactor. They have two sides and are supposed to give you a smokey eye look in just a few swipes. I've loved these so much in the past and I've been planning to use them whenever I'm in a rush. (I think they are very much underrated and too less raved about). The rest are eye liners and kohl pencils and other stuff such as the Rimmel Kate cream eye shadow sticks, the Bobbi Brown cream shadow stick... (I did a post on my eye liner story which you can read here.)


My Mac Pro Palette that I just started building up is in the next drawer. It takes up a lot of space! It contains the colours (f.l.t.r.: Woodwinked, Rule, Expensive Pink, mythology, Humid). Next to that are my two other Benefit blushes, Sugarbomb and Coralista. I love these two. Sugarbomb is my first ever blush that I bought in London about 7 years ago. The lady in Harrod's recommended it to me and I've used it ever since!

There are two other primers in this drawer as well: Benefit POREfessional and Body Shop InstaBlur.


The last drawer contains some more eyeshadows and palettes, and a few blushes. Top left is a Mac eyeshadow palette with some lovely brown colours. Bottom left are two YSL eyeshadow palettes. Top right is a Cargo blush/bronzer and the Chanel Jardin de Chanel blush. See the picture below to see what's inside the packaging!


Last but certainly not least are my Maybelline Colour Tattoos (On and On Bronze, Creamy Beige, Pink Gold, Metallic Pomegranate, Chocolate Suede). I've only recently discovered them so I'm planning on trying out more creamy eyeshadows of different brands as well.


That's it! I hope you liked it!

If you did a post like this, feel free to share it down below in the comments.
I'd love to read it and sneak inside your collection! ;-)


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

6 reacties

  1. Such a lovely stash! Love the storage as well.

    x. Kelly // http://www.Elegantic.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the way you organise and store your makeup.

    theliferblog.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a lovely little storage area you've set up!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great storage tips! I have been meaning to tidy mine up a little :) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen