My Week In Instagrams

10:00

Hey y'all!

So, want to see what I did this week?
Here are my Instagrams of the past 6 days.


Een foto die is geplaatst door Charline Steuckers (@charlineofficial) op

I bought myself a Loop Station a couple of weeks ago. I started experimenting with it this week. It's nice and I love it! God knows what we can do with this baby.

Een foto die is geplaatst door Charline Steuckers (@charlineofficial) op

I went to my favourite coffee spot again, called CoffeeCafe. They make the most lovely specials during holidays. This was a Valentine's special. Hmmmm.

Een foto die is geplaatst door Charline Steuckers (@charlineofficial) op

I was looking for a cute backpack for a long time now and I finally found one I really like! What do you think about it?

Een foto die is geplaatst door Charline Steuckers (@charlineofficial) op

I went to Superdry and I spotted this blush. It's a nice coral shade and I'm eager to try it out. (It's not included in my following post about my make up collection, as I took pics and wrote that one already, before buying this. I will let you know how this one turns out.) I've never tried any of the Superdry cosmetics yet. Did you? what do you think? This blush was only 6 euros, so that's not too bad is it?

Een foto die is geplaatst door Charline Steuckers (@charlineofficial) op

Whenever I want to instagram but have nothing to instagram about, I just take a selfie in the moment. That's all.

Een foto die is geplaatst door Charline Steuckers (@charlineofficial) op

We learned how to use InDesign that day. I was experimenting with inserting pictures and this one was the first I could find while doing that. #minions

Een foto die is geplaatst door Charline Steuckers (@charlineofficial) op

I'm writing a paper about luxury goods and interiors. I bought some magazines and also Ann Demeulemeester's book. I will have to start reading those now.

Een foto die is geplaatst door Charline Steuckers (@charlineofficial) op

You'll see the 2 new products that I have on my face right now on my blog on friday. I'm doing a haul post then!

Een foto die is geplaatst door Charline Steuckers (@charlineofficial) op

I went to see Kingsman: The Secret Service the other day. God this was such a weird movie! So absurd but very funny.

Een foto die is geplaatst door Charline Steuckers (@charlineofficial) op

I've been doing the 28 days Planking Challenge. This day I had to plank for 2mins.30sec. and it was so hard :(


Een foto die is geplaatst door Charline Steuckers (@charlineofficial) op

I went an did some shopping in Antwerp. Got me some very nice sneakers from Twin-Set, some goodies from HAY and a bag, a blouse and a playsuit from Zara.

Een foto die is geplaatst door Charline Steuckers (@charlineofficial) op

This is what I picked up at HAY. I love this collection. It's so beautiful!



Go follow my instagram if you want to keep updated with my life :-)


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

3 reacties

  1. I love that bag! Sooo cute <3 your insta is so cute, just followed you :)

    http://thelittlebluesailboat.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh maaan, this has made me want hot chocolate so badly haha! xx

    Eärendil

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen