#NoteToSelf: Call for guest posts!

10:00

Hey lovely people of the internet!

Today, I want to switch up this whole #NoteToSelf thing.
I need YOU to help me keep this section on my blog,
by sending in ideas or even do a guest post if you're into it!



My purpose:
I feel like I'm starting to repeat myself every single time. I love inspirational stuff. But I'm so bad at expressing myself about it. So I'm looking for people who are, and are willing to help me with it!


You've got 2 options:

1. Tweet me @charline_st
using the hashtag #NoteToSelf
and tweet your favourite quote (preferably a picture (compostition/design) you've made yourself but if you're not good at it, it can be a picture you've found in the interwebz)
I will then mention your twitter handle and blog in the post and write a bit of text with it myself.

2. Send me an e-mail
at charlineofficial@hotmail.com, again, preferably with a picture (composition/design) you've made yourself, but a picture from the internet is welcome too. If you e-mail me, you can write a text to accompany your picture yourself! Credits to you and your blog will be in the post.

Let the sharing begin!
I'm waiting for you, because:
"Alone we can do so little,
together we can do so much."


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo





Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

5 reacties

  1. Great idea to get more people involved I'll see if I can give it a try (I'm moving house at the moment so may not have internet for a few days, is this a long term thing?)

    http://raierinrose.blogspot.com.au/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes! It is a long term thing. Take your time, I'd love to open my blog for other people every week for the near future. :)

      Xx

      Verwijderen
  2. Thank you for asking me! Will be looking forward to searching for an inspirational quote!

    Paige xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hello Charline!! Such a great idea! I have to think about something, but will let you know as soon as I am ready to participate. Thank you really for nominating me and inviting me to do this too. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a fun and great idea. Count me in! Sent you a mail xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen