Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge: review

10:00

Hey everyone!

So, I bought a make up sponge the other day. I tried it out for a bit. Here is what I think about it!



First of all: I have no idea how I can wash it effectively. So it's a bit filthy on the pictures, but I tried to get the foundation stains out. Without succes. If any of you know the best way to clean them: let me know in the comments!


I must say I'm no fan of the sponge. I find it takes away the coverage of my foundation. I really need coverage on my face because I have quite bad skin. Maybe I will use it more on good skin days or in summer when I don't need that full coverage.

I also don't really get how you can use it when it's damp/wet. I mean, I just don't understand the concept of applicating with a wet object... However, I'm still trying to make it work, I'm just not a big fan of it. I very much prefer my make up brushes so I can really work my foundation into the skin.


Do you prefer make up sponges or brushes? Why?


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

7 reacties

  1. I like the sponge to apply my foundation.. Just think it gives a better coverage

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love my brushes so much! I never gave a sponge a chance, maybe time I do so!
    xx
    belle-fin.blogspot.be

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love my brushes however I love my sponge for a more natural finish xx

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I have this sponge and I wasn't sure at first either, but I use it basically every day now! I find it works best if it's only a little bit damp, so squeeze it out really well, and then I like it best with thicker consistency foundations, not the really liquid-y ones. Also, I clean mine by using cleansing oil and massaging and squeezing it like crazy! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Amazing! I found these Real Techniques sponges online at iherb, this page has it all: CLICK HERE, And they ship almost everywhere!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen