Too Faced Chocolate Bar vs. Urban Decay Naked Palettes

10:00

Hey lovely readers!

So, I recently bought the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette - of which you can read a review here - and the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. I did already own the Naked 1 palette, or the original one, or however you want to express the fact that it's the first NAKED palette.

I found some similarities in the colours, although the palettes look completely different. I'm not suggesting that the colours are exactly the same, but if you're saving up and want to buy all three or want to buy one but you're not sure which one to splurge on, here's a comparison to help you with your choice. If I knew in advance, I don't think I would have bought the Chocolate Bar palette, but there are still a few very nice colours that I don't have in the Naked palettes and it just looks very nice to have.







Too Faced                           vs.                      Urban Decay

Amaretto                           vs.                      Hustle (1)
  

Creme Brulée                          vs.                      Smog (1)  
       

Milk Chocolate                           vs.                      Buck (1)              


Semi Sweet                           vs.                      Tease (2)        


White Chocolate                           vs.                      Foxy (2)                


Haute Chocolate                           vs.                      YDK (2)                


Champagne Truffle                          vs.                     Virgin + Sin (1)         


Marzipan                           vs.                      Toasted (1) 


Black Forrest Truffle                          vs.                      Busted (2)                   



After trying to compare the two brands, I think I prefer the Urban Decay a bit better; I love the colours of the Too Faced palette, don't get me wrong, I love Salted Caramel for example,  or Cherry Cordial, but I prefer the consistency of  the UD shades. The Too Faced eye shadows are a bit chalkier and I have to use more product to get the same colour intensity. UD has more staying power too. Other than that, both lovely palettes! The Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette has a lovely feature too: it actually smells of chocolate! Yummie!


Which one is your favourite?


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo





You Might Also Like

6 reacties

  1. Never realised how similar these palettes are! Your photos are amazing btw! Emma xox

    www.californiadreamingx.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much! It makes me so happy to hear my efforts pay off ;) xxx

      Verwijderen
  2. I've always loved the look of the TooFaced palette but still choose getting Urban Decay Naked 3 over it as the brand can do no wrong in my opion especially when it comes to the Naked palettes x

    Beauty with charm

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. read it, my fellow urban decay naked palette lover lol
    great post, love the colours in the Too Faced palette they are well pretty
    love your blog

    ShaunicaLyn |Beauty Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love urban decay.
    But too faced is also nice. :)

    XO

    http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. the too faced one looks nice but i love my naked 2 :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen