Veromuse: app review

10:00

Hey y'all!

A few weeks ago I received an e-mail that presented a new app called Veromuse. The people behind it asked me if I wanted to beta-test it before it launches in March. I was so excited about it so I downloaded it immediately and created an account.
 

To say it with their own words:

Great new music is being created all the time but isn't getting heard because of the way existing music platforms are structured. 

Veromuse is a social music app that puts the music on the same platform as both the artists and the fans, so rather than leaving one platform to go listen to or comment on a song on another, it's all in the same place: on one platform, through Veromuse.

It's kind of like soundcloud, but better. You have a whole community around it. You can comment on songs, see the lyrics that go with it, share it on your profile, share it with your friends...

I'm excited to see how it evolves. If you decide to head over there, go find CharlineOfficial, which is my username over there. You will see everything that is on my soundcloud, but with one new exclusive track that I recorded at OntSofa last summer, called Summer Blues!

The app is completely free, so don't hesitate. Here are some picture to give you a head's up.












I think it launches next week or so, so keep your eyes peeled!
Come and say hello to CharlineOfficial, my account on there.
I'd love to hear your thoughts on my music ;)


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo


PS: Also, my cover of Budapest (George Ezra) has been downloaded so many times on Soundcloud that it reached it's limit over there! I added a 'Buy'-button. If you click on that one, you can download it for free. https://soundcloud.com/charline_official/budapest-george-ezra-cover-by-charline

There is a video to go with it so you see how I did the percussion:






Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

2 reacties