5 Product Face for Spring

10:00

Hello you!

So, sometimes, we don't feel like putting a ton of make up on our faces.
Sometimes we just like to keep it minimal.

I thought I could never pick only 5 essential items to do that. But let's assume that we are having a good skin day and don't really need foundation. What are the 5 products we would want to put on our faces?

Well, I don't know about you, but these are my picks!



1. I start with Maybelline Fit me! concealer for that couple of blemishes I want to cover up. It's such a lovely natural looking concealer.

2. I want to give my cheeks a bit of colour and since it's spring, I love to pop out the coral shades. The blush I use is Benefit Coralista.

3. The eyeshadow I'm going for is Mac Charcoal Brown because I always use it to fill in my brows and I can put it on my eyelids and waterline as well. Multi-purpose eyeshadow.

4. The mascara I'm always always always using is Maybelline The Falsies

5. Lastly I'm putting Benefit Coralista lipgloss on my lips, to match my cheeks. 


What would be your 5 picks or a minimal make up look? Let me know in the comments!
Also thanks to Lissy Hayes for inspring me to do this post. I'm starting to like this girl very much. She is such a lovely human being.


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

11 reacties

  1. I love the products you have picked, especially this lip gloss x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks! It is gorgeous, I know. I really like it. It smells amazing too! x

      Verwijderen
  2. I bet this make up looks so pretty and natural. I love the blush x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes it is! The blush has a sparkle to it though, and I find more matte blushes just a bit more natural looking .But this one gives such a nice glow to my face ;) x

      Verwijderen
  3. The mascara is one of my favourites!
    chantelle | chanbelle x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Mine too, for sure. I use it all the time ;) x

      Verwijderen
  4. My favorites would be a mascara, lipstick maybe red, blush and eyebrow pencil

    Simply Uneeke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Maybelline Fit Me is on my too! One of the best budget concealers Ive ever used!

    Allie | RainyAllie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yeah I'm so surprised by it as I didn't expect too much of it but I really like it! x

      Verwijderen