All that glitters is gold

10:00

Hello dear!

So, you know by know that I am obsessed with eyeshadows.
Since I'm on a make up spending ban, I'll just have to do with what I have.

I did a post last week about terracotta coloured eyeshadow. I was so obsessed with finding the right shade that I just had to do a post about it. You can read it here.

I had so much fun doing this post that I wanted to do another one today, about my favourite gold eyeshadows. This time, it's all about the shimmer and the glitter!


1   /   2   /   3   /   4   /   5   /   6


Max Factor Smokey Eye Effect eyeshadow stick - Bronze Haze
This is a product I have been owning for a long time! When I bought this many many years ago, I used it so much. I was a total noob at doing make up, especially a smokey eye. I showed this product so many love it actually broke in my make up bag! I bought another one, only to not open it for several years. I found this one back in my stash, unopened and re-included it in my collection. The lighter side is supposed to go all over the lid, it has a round tip that's bigger that the brown end, which is more pointy to "line" the eyes. I'm just talking about the beige shade right now. I say beige because it's not really 'gold' gold, if you know what I mean. However I thought it was nice to include this one, because it can give you a gold-ish eyeshadow look. It is a quite neutral shade, if you don't want to go overboard with the gold eyeshadows!


Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadow stick - Sunlight Gold
I love this product so much! It's a lovely champagne colour with a lot of sparkle in it. It's so lovely to use as a base for a night out make up look! The consistency of this is so lovely.


Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette - Crème Brûlée
How could I not include this palette? It contains so many lovely shades! The Crème Brulée one is so lovely to put in the middle of your eyelid, on top of another base shade or creme eyeshadow. It gives your eyes a lovely gold looking flush.


Urban Decay Naked (&Naked 2) palette - Half Baked
This shade is in both palettes, probably because it is so well loved by everyone. It is perfect to pimp up your eye look in no time!


Maybelline Color Tattoo - Eternal Gold
You know how I love the Color Tattoo cream eyeshadows, right? This one is a more yellow-toned golden colour than the previous shades. If you're into that, this one is for you! The quality of this product is something I can't stress enough. I love every single one of them. A really nice colour to wear on it's own, or use as a base. It's quite glittery too.


Mac Fluidline eye pencil - Atomic Ore
This product is amazing! It was broken a while ago, when you twist it, the tip is supposed to come out, but it didn't do that. However I worked my magic on it and now it's fixed! I can use it again! This one is the most yellow of them all. Because it's such a fine tip, you can line your eyes with it perfectly. It's nice to put in your waterline, or what I like to do with it is do a black winged eyeliner, and put this one right above the black line, so it's like a double winged line, but with some sparkle to it.



Which one of these 6 colours is your favourite? Do you have some other golden eyeshadows you would recommend? Let me know in the comments!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

0 reacties