Beauty Bits on my Wish List: updated!

10:00

Hey everyone!
How is it going?

Since my previous wish list is a bit outdated (one product is forever sold out and 2 products are in my possession) I thought I would share with you my updates wish list!



1. Hourglass Lighting Blush palette

2. Hourglass Modernist eyeshadow palette

3. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow

4. YSL Touche Eclat Or Rose

5. Laura Mercier Illuminating Powder

6. YSL Couture Variation eyeshadow palette

Obviously they are all high end items. They are just so expensive and I won't be buying them any time soon, because of that. But if anyone wants to donate... Let me know! ;) ;) ;)

What is your most wished for item atm?
Let me know in the comments!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

13 reacties

  1. These look so beautiful.. Love the packaging

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. High End products always have such gorgeous packaging! :O x

      Verwijderen
  2. CT Bronze & Glow has been on my wishlist for a while too! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yeah me too... I wish I had the money to bring it with me when I'm in London this summer. I already made a list and a max. budget to spend when I'm there. This one didn't make the cut, unfortunately... :(

      Verwijderen
  3. Reacties
    1. Hehe, well they are all such gorgeous products, I wish someone *aherm, PR companies, aherm* would send them to me... :D

      Verwijderen
  4. Great wish list! Especially the YSL palette is very nice. :)
    Isabella x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It is, isn't it? The colours are so lovely but I don't think it would be worth my money to pick it up. I already own a lot of these shades... But some of them are so amazing and I wish they would sell them as singles. Like the second shade, for instance.. :)

      Verwijderen
  5. amazing post !!

    love your blog


    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I have the hourglass ambient light blush palette and its my fav thing ever, I have gotten the YSL touche eclat in the gold tube not rose and it was really good just super expensive I like the bare minerals eye brighter one better I think. Awesome post I followed your social medias!


    http://www.beautycrayons.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I have the YSL touche éclat too. The regular one in the gold tube. I like it so much, that's why I would like to try out the rose one too ;) x

      Verwijderen