Cinderella inspired make up look

10:00

We all want to own the Mac Cinderella products.
Unfortunately, I'm on a spending ban right now so I had to resist.
I officially started it the day before yesterday but I tried not to splurge too much the days before that.

But let's face it: we don't really need those specific products when we can create a beautiful
princess-look with the make up we already have laying around! I am lucky enough to own the YSL Couture Palette with such wonderful colours in it to create a beautiful, dreamy, Cinderella-inspired make up look.



Eyes:

YSL Couture Palette
blue all over my lid, pink in crease, light gold as inner corner highlighter, darker gold on my lower waterline.

Mac Charcoal Brown
for filling in my brows very lightly.

To create that flick all the cartoon Disney princesses seem to have.

for that extra defined lash on the outer corners.

Face:

Benefit Dandelion blush
for that frosty rosy cheek Cinderella has going on.

Bobbi Brown Pink Glow hightlighter
because it matches the pink blush so well and it's very princessy.

Lips:

in the shade Curviest Caramel for a nice pink nude lip.

Perfume:

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
because it's my favourite perfume and I thought it would fit in nice with this look.

Hair:

Zara Hairband
because it's a nice temporary touch to the hairband Cinderella is wearing.

And this is my finished look!





And this hair updo is for when you want to make it extra princess-y.




If you decide to recreate this look with your own make up, please let me know in the comments which products you used. If you take a picture of your look you can tweet it to me @charline_st.


Lots of love!
Charline
xoxo




PS: my hair is short now, I took pictures and wrote this post before that happened! For those of you who might be confused! ;) There's a post on the topic coming up tomorrow!
Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

10 reacties

  1. Love this look, it's so fresh! You could make a series out of this, doing each princess - if they're not too similar that is. Your hair looks.great too, I might have to try that :)
    Rebecca |
    The Two Twenty.Somethings

    Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Oh thank you! ^^
      Yeah I was thinking about doing an Elsa look in the future as well. I don't know about the other princesses, but I really want to do other 'inspired by' make up looks :) xx

      Verwijderen
  2. This is such a great idea! I love the finished look x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Awesome! Thank you for sharing this to us and have an amazing Friday! :)

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. The products you have there are like lovely jewels. I just purchased my first YSL palette the other day (Chinese New Year Palette) and now I want more! Which is the one you have there?

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It's the Couture Palette in Ballets Russes. It's not a limited edition so if you want you can still pick it up! They are amazing quality! x

      Verwijderen