Drugstore make up haul

10:00

This is my very last drugstore haul for a long time!
Next Monday I'm going to do a 100 days spending ban for all make up items.
I went to the drugstore to make one final buy. There's a Mac haul coming up on Sunday as well, so be prepared for a lot of hauling.



First thing I picked up is a nail polish from Essie. I love their formula so much so I couldn't resist buying a summery shade. This one is called Peach Daiquiri. It's a pinky-peach shade and I'm already in love with it.

Next thing is the The Balm Schwing black liquid liner. I have heard Shaaanxo rave about it for a long time so I thought I'd give it a go.


Next I picked up two Real Techniques brushes - finally! I've never owned any of their brushes. The purple one is the Shading brush and I thought it would be perfect for brow bone highlighting. I know I don't clean my brushes enough. Especially not my eye brushes. They are always full of other shades of eyeshadow - which is not too big of a problem for actual eyeshadow, but if my brow bone is full of glitter or a darker shade of eyeshadow, it wouldn't look good. I though I would keep this one for only that, so I always have a 'clean' brush to put my highlight on.

The pink brush is the Setting brush and I think it's meant to be for setting your undereye concealer or whatever... I though it was the perfect shape for highlighting my cheeks! I don't really own a separate brush for that, so I wanted to buy this one for quite some time to do that.


What did you pick up from the drugstore lately? Did you like it?

Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

6 reacties

  1. So badly want to get my hands on those brushes

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I feel like they are such good quality, so happy I finally got to buy them! x

      Verwijderen
  2. I use the setting brush for contouring sometimes because it's small enough to mimic those cheekbone shadows I would like (haha). I also use it for highlighting and sometimes I do use it for setting powder under my eyes. It's a good all rounder!
    Rebecca | The Two Twenty Somethings
    Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I used it as a highlighter applicator for the first time yesterday and it works very well! I'm already in love with this one x

      Verwijderen
  3. love your purchases...that Essie nail polish looks so pretty and definitely perfect for the spring/summer and the Real Techniques brushes are amazing but I have never tried the Setting Brush but it does look really compatible for highlighting and concealer alike :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I'm loving the quality of these brushes so much! Glad I bought them :) I'm obsessed with Essie nailpolishes though, they have such a great range of colours and excellent quality :) x

      Verwijderen