Empties #1

10:00

Yes!
I finally saved up enough empty packagings to do an empties post.
Here is what I've been using up over the last couple of months.



Rimmel Stay Matte powder
Like it? YES! As you can see I've hit pan a long time ago. There is still some of it left though. I use this powder all the time and it is very affordable. It's very light but just sets you foundation very well and it really mattifies your skin.
Repurchase? Yes, I already bought another one to follow up this one. I will try to use up what's left of it.

Collection Lasting Perfection concealer
Like it? A lot! I bought this for the first time this summer when I was in London. I have no regret buying this at all. It has amazing coverage. And it's so cheap. It can be very drying though. All that's left in the tube is some dried up product stuck to the sides.
Repurchase? I picked up a spare one when I was in London in November, because I knew I would run out of it. So I'm starting a new tube right now. I am looking out for another one though. Something with the same coverage but a little less drying. I've heard good stuff about the Nars Creamy Concealer, any thoughts on that one? Let me know!


Syoss Anti-grease Dry Shampoo
Like it? I like it a lot because it is so very refreshing! You can feel the coolness on your head when you spray it on. It makes my hair look perfect again in 1 minute. You do have to shake it very well, otherwise it can leave a bit of white residue in your hair. Overall very happy with this one.
Repurchase? Maybe, I have been trying out the Batiste ones at the moment, also the CoLab dry shampoos are amazing so I might pick those up if I'm back in London this summer. I do really recommend this one if you're not looking for something too fancy.

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap - oily skin formula
Like it? I absolutely swear by this product. It is part of the 3 step skincare program that I talked about in my skincare routine blog post a few days ago. It foams a bit when you put it on and it cleanses so well, certainly in combination with the sonic system brush.
Repurchase? Already did!


Lush Rub Rub Rub shower scrub
Like it? I did. This is a lovely scrub for all over your body. It smells like the sea when you are using it, so delicious! It does melt away rather quickly when you apply it, which makes you need to take a lot of product at once. It claims to be suitable for your hair as well, to give it lots of volume. I wasn't brave enough to test that one out.
Repurchase? Nope, it's not the best scrub in the world. I'd rather go get one from Rituals.

Lush Mask Of Magnaminty face mask
Like it? Yes! This one is a face mask, but can also be used on your back if you have bad acne - which unfortunately I do. I don't know if I have noticed a difference after using this, but I just find this one very refreshing for my skin - it contains mint!
Repurchase? I already repurchased it.

Lush Cupcake face mask
Like it? Of course I do! It's chocolate! I love the smell of this. It does make my skin a lot softer and I just generally like putting it on my face.
Repurchase? Again, already did.


Ikea Sinnlig Spa candle
Like it? This one was a little gift from my friend who was at Ikea and spontaneously picked up a candle for me because she knows how much I love scented candles! This one had a very basic smell, nothing too flowery or musky, just think of the clay-ish scent you smell when you go to a spa.
Repurchase? I love that Ikea candles are so cheap yet they give an amazing smell to your room. I don't think I will pick up this particular scent again, but whenever I am at Ikea, I always pick up a few of their candles.

Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir - travel size
Like it? This was a gift from my mom. I think it has been my favourite scented candle of all times. I did smell it at the store when I picked up the Sweet Almond & Macaroon one, but it didn't stand out for me. However, when my mom brought it for me, I couldn't get enough of it! You can see how the label got all wonky because of the heat. I very sparingly burnt this little candle.
Repurchase? YES YES YES! I already picked up a larger one in January, when I went to Birmingham. To make sure this scent would still be in my room for a long time.


That's all folks! Onto the next one!
I am trying to use up more products, as I just keep buying so many things and I never use up anything, especially when it comes to make up stuff.

What have you been loving so much that you used up every last bit of it? Let me know down in the comments! Oh, and don't forget to recommend me your favourite concealer for blemishes and redness that doesn't dry out the skin too much. Really looking for one that suits me just a tad better than the Collection one ;-)


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

1 reacties