Huge Mac Haul

10:00

Ah... My very last make up haul...
Starting tomorrow I'm going on a spending ban. You will read all about it in tomorrow's post.

I want to share with you my very last haul until summer starts!


I picked up some single eyeshadows to fill up my custom Mac palette.
Last time I picked up some orange shades, so I wanted to create a full row of these shades to go with each other. I chose Paradiso for that. It's a rose-orange-ish shimmery colour and I really like it. It's so summery!


I bought a khaki shade (Humid) a long time ago and wanted to make a green-toned row too. That's why I picked up the grey-brown matte shade called Coquette and the olive shade called Sumptuous Olive. Coquette looks a bit like Charcoal Brown, but slightly more green/grey. Sumptuous Olive is a very shimmery shade. I really like this one and it goes great with my green eyes!



I'm now half way of my palette. I'm not sure which shades I should go for in the third row... Purple is not really my thing and blue neither... Maybe warm browns? What do you think? Let me know in the comments!


The last one I took with me is Brulé. It's a matte nude shade that I bought for my duo palette so it becomes a brow palette: Charcoal Brown to fill in my brows and Brulé to highlight the brow bone.



I ordered 2 other products online because they didn't have them in the store and I wanted to buy them before my spending ban:


The eyeshadow in Coral is the perfect one to finish the orange row of eyeshadows in my custom palette. The colour's similar to Paradiso, but this one has a complete matte finish.


I also ordered the Haute&Naughty Lash mascara in Brown - yes, I finally found a brown mascara! Hooray! I can't wait to put it on my face. I'll give you a review about how I like it, soon.




What do you think of Mac eyeshadows? Are they worth their money? Which ones are your favourites?


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

9 reacties

  1. Good luck on your spending ban! I'm on a bit of an 'unofficial' one at the moment too haha :P I only have a couple of MAC shadows, my favourite being All That Glitters. They're particularly expensive where I live, but I definitely want more haha! Sumptuous Olive is a stunning greeny shade!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks! I hope I can keep it up until summer :D x

      Verwijderen
  2. you have a really great taste when it comes to cosmetics ♥

    http://contemporaryboy.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks! I do have an expensive taste, so that's a bad thing :p :p x

      Verwijderen
  3. I love the MAC eyeshadows, I struggle sometimes with Carbon which is a matte black because it just won't blend on my skin! Coquette looks amazing, as does Mythology. I may have to have a look at these the next time I'm in the store!
    Alexandra Louise x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes you should they are both amazing shades! I'm really loving the combination of Rule and Coral at the moment, might do a tutorial or something in the future :) x

      Verwijderen
  4. Amazing haul! Love the shades you picked up...think you should go for some warm browns and maybe some highlighting shades? Good luck with the spending ban! xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes! I want to put at least 1 highlighting shade in there ;) I think I might go for warm tones and red shades like Antiqued, Red Brick, Coppering... ;) x

      Verwijderen