I went short!

10:00

Hey folks!

For those of you who don't follow me on instagram (Aherm... @charlineofficial) and missed it:
I finally did it... I went short!
I've had my lob for a long time now and I had to go get a haircut anyways, because my ends were so dead. I decided to make the cut. I'm finally my old self again!
Now the ombre is totally gone. I'm going to miss it though...


BEFORE



AFTER




What do you think? :)

Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




PS: there's a post coming up next week or so where my hair is still longer. It's already written and scheduled so that's why :)
Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

16 reacties

  1. It looks amazing!! :)<3
    littlecoffeebreak.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love how the hair cut seems to have changed your face also ;) haha. It looks lovely, It really suits you! xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. haha, well, I think that's because pictures never capture the whole of someone. Sometimes with people I only know online, I see a picture of them and I cannot imagine it being them. Just because you've never seen that person in real life and you can never see everything :)

      But thanks though! I really like my short hair :) x

      Verwijderen
  3. Looking good, Charline! I love the way your new hair frames your face xx

    Alice Red

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love it! It looks really healthy & swishy! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I'm new around here so I can't say how I think the new look compares to the old, but I can say that the shorter cut looks great on you!


    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks for checking my blog out ;)
      I love your posts as well :) glad I can welcome you to my blog. Hope you enjoy it. I've got an exciting post planned for tomorrow, as I saw you liked the Cinderella one too. ;) x

      Verwijderen
  6. Really suits you - isn't it great how something so simple as a hair cut can make you feel amazing? :)
    Rebecca | The Two Twenty Somethings
    Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yeah I'm already so used to it and I'm really loving it! ^^x

      Verwijderen