Mini high-end haul

10:00

Hey everyone!

Quick mini-haul because I wanted to share what I bought the other day and I can't use them before I take a picture because they will be ruined otherwise (and this is such a first world blogger-problem.)




I went for the Mac Melba Powder Blush and a new cream eyeshadow from Givenchy in the shade 02 Beige Mousseline.


The Mac Melba Powder Blush was very exciting for me because I've never tried a Mac blush before and I really wanted too? Then I read a lot of blog post talking about their favourite Mac blushes and that made me decide the colour I was going for. I really wanted a matte one because I already own a lot of shimmery ones. I didn't want it to be too pink either because again, I already have a few pink blushes. Then Miss Blushaholic wrote this post and I was sold.


This one seemed just perfect. The colour is kind of coral when you apply it and when I put it next to my Benefit Coralista blush, it's almost the same, but matte, which I really like. The quality of the Mac blushes is also SO very good. It's a beautiful colour that I can't wait to use! (swatch below)


This is another product that I'm so excited about. It's the Givenchy Ombre Couture and I picked this up because of the colour. (I've got a major post coming up on this particular colour so stay tuned!) I love this orange sand-colour and I am very into cream eyeshadows right now. This one is also waterproof so it's going to be a holy grail product for me! It's easy to apply, sticks to your lids the whole day and is then very easy to wash off in the evening. I love it a lot. I might pick it up in another colour if I am really enjoying it, something more neutral maybe.





Thanks for reading!
(I am such a shop-a-holic. I feel sorry for myself and my wallet.)

Which high-end product have you picked up lately? Have you been loving it so far?


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

8 reacties

  1. Love the shade of the Givenchy Ombre Couture, looks amazing.
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It is! I like it so much! And it's so very rare too... :)

      x

      Verwijderen
  2. OOOOOOH THAT GIVENCHY BLUSH. I'm obsessed. That's so pretty! Your pictures are gorgeous by the way! :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com / creative + lifestyle blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Well the Givenchy product is actually a cream eyeshadow. But who knows maybe you could wear it as a blush too ;)

      Thanks for that wonderful compliment! Sometimes the sun is my friend and sometimes it isn't. This was a good day so the pictures did turn out quite alright ;) it takes a lot of time and effort though ;) xx

      Verwijderen
  3. Gorgeous cream eye shadow! Great photos as well:-) xx

    www.allaboutthatmakeup.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks a million! I always love when people say my pics look decent. Then I know it is worth the effort ;) x

      Verwijderen
  4. I love MAC blushes, this looks a stunning colour too! x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I love this one in particular because it is matte. I didn't have a matte shade in my collection so this was a perfect addition ;) x

      Verwijderen