#NoteToSelf: guest post

10:00

Hey everyone!

Today is the start of something new.
This section on my blog will be ruled by YOU, from now on.
This first contribution is by Kourtney from A Growing Petal.
Go visit her blog because she is amazing.

The quote she picked is something I totally agree with and completely relate to.
Scroll down to see what she has to say about it.

Source: http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/grow-realize-becomes-less-important-have-ton-friends.html


#NoteToSelf:
People come and go, but you only know they are true friends if they stay.
When I was younger, I always thought having loads of friends was the greatest thing and when it never happened, it hit my confidence so much. But something my mother taught me was that you don’t need fake people around you, just a selected few.

To me, a true friendship is someone who’ll share their food with you, who’ll pay for you on a night out if you don’t have any money, who’s always at the end of the phone for you, who you share embarrassing moments with and fangirl in front of them and they don’t judge you.
They are the people you want to be friends with, the ones you know will have your back through thick and thin.

Now, my life is free of fake people, fake friends who I don’t have to impress anymore and I feel much more at ease. I have a small amount of friends, who have been with me during school, and the years after that. Your true friends will be there no matter what.

I hope this helps some people, thank you for reading!

Lots of love!
Kourtney xoxo



Follow her on Bloglovin' as well!

A Growing Petal


If you want to know how to contribute and leave your links in a guest post too,
check THIS BLOG POST.

Leave your thoughts on this quote down below in the comments.


Love you all,
Charline
xoxo



You Might Also Like

1 reacties