#NoteToSelf: guest post

10:00

Hey lovelies!

Today's guest post is by the wonderful Lissy from LissyHayes. She is adorable and so is her blog design. Go check it out because I love it. Her posts are so great as well. She was kind enough to help me out for today!

Talking about being kind, here is what she has to say about it:

Picture by Lissy Hayes herself


#NoteToSelf: Be Kind. 
As simple as it may seem it's something I try to live by on a day to day basis. At the moment I have been scrolling through Pinterest looking for lots of inspirational thoughts about kindness and what I have found is that just looking at optimistic happy things really improves my mood, it makes me a more positive person. 
Buddha says 'When words are both true and kind, they can change the world' Kindness is infectious! It radiates good vibes. Kindness can be the simplest of actions like smiling as you walk past someone in the street or wishing someone a good day and without even knowing it you can improve someone's mood. Another thing I have tried to do is to be kind to myself, to reassure myself that I am doing the best I can and that's okay. 

What motto do you live by? 

Love, Lissy x

Blog:
lissyhayes.co.uk

Bloglovin':
bloglovin.com/lissyhayes



If you want to know how to contribute and leave your links in a guest post too,
check THIS BLOG POST.

Leave your thoughts on this quote down below in the comments.


Love you all,
Charline
xoxo


You Might Also Like

5 reacties

  1. Amazing blog post... :D I think what you're doing is awesome.! Just keep up the great work, I'm a fan! :D :)

    xoxo Jealsea

    www.omgyousassqueen.blogspot.co.at

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much! If you are ever interested, feel free to email me about it. I'm still looking for people every week!

      As long as I can keep this up, I want to continue this little weekly thing. I know the day will come where I will move on from this, but as long as I can find people to guest post, it will stay :D

      Love xx

      Verwijderen
  2. Hey I tagged you to do the would you rathr beauty edition tag x http://amazingisyourname.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/would-you-rather-beauty-tag-edition.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Oh thanks! But I already did that one 2 months ago, and the answers would be the exact same I'm afraid ;) Here's the link if you'd care to read it. http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.com/2015/01/would-you-rather-beauty-edition.html

      Thanks for tagging me though ^^ That's very sweet of you xoxo

      Verwijderen