#NoteToSelf: Guest post

10:00

Hey everyone!

Today's guest post is by the lovely Rai Erin-Rose.
Since I started blogging, she appeared a lot in my comments as well as in my bloglovin' feed and I just adore her and her blog. Go give her a cheeky follow!

She made her own graphic for this post, so props to that!
It's about growing up.
Hope you enjoy!


Graphic by Rai Erin-Rose herself.


#NoteToSelf:
To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Like most people I was very in love with Peter Pan growing up. (First crush anyone?) One of the main quotes people say that comes from Peter Pan is “To die would be an awfully big adventure” but I always seemed to gravitate towards the changed version at the end of the book/movie where Peter instead says the words “To live will be an awfully big adventure.”

Now being an adult (no more going to Neverland *cries*) I realise that this is the best change of the movie and how I want to live my life.

Life is but a grand adventure.

The change from would to will is also important to me, because by saying ‘will’ it makes it absolute, like life is. We can either live without fully living or grab life by the horns and turn it into something amazing. Yes, most of us don’t want to grow up. But I’m learning that this is the best part of it all. If we didn’t grow up and live life, we wouldn’t discover, learn or in Wendy and Peter’s case find the best magic of all: love. Friends, family, even the communities we build on these blogs are where we can grow and make life an awfully big adventure.

Rai Erin-Rose
Xx

Blog:
Bloglovin



If you want to know how to contribute and leave your links in a guest post too,
check THIS BLOG POST.

Leave your thoughts on this quote down below in the comments.


Love you all,
Charline
xoxo



PS: thank you all so much for the response I'm getting. I feel like this thing is actually working and people really want to guest post on my blog. It makes me feel so welcome in this community and I'm having the time of my life talking to people from all over the world. It's heartwarming. Thanks for being a part of this and making this your own little place on my blog. 

You Might Also Like

4 reacties

  1. Thank you for giving the opportunity to guest post! I had a great time writing it :) x
    Love your blog!

    http://raierinrose.blogspot.com.au/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Awesome post!Also,really loving the whole #NotetoSelf guest post thing,it is a great idea
    :) The Lifer Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yeah, Rai did a great post ;) I love doing this too, it gives me the opportunity to talk to strangers in the nicest way possible!
      You can always send me a message if you want to do one too ;) xx

      Verwijderen