The bloggers made me buy it.

10:00

Hey everyone!

I saw this fun post a while ago over at City Mermaid's blog.
Basically, you show the products that you bought because of the hype on the internet, the bloggers that convinced you or the vloggers that used it in a haul, tutorial or favourites video. (In my case, all three of these apply.)

Soooo... Here's what the bloggers/vloggers made me buy.

Actually, watching youtube is what got me more into make up anyway, so I could actually name every single product I own. But that would be a long one, ain't nobody got time for that.
The things I actually picked up because vloggers (and recently bloggers) have been raving about, are the following.


If it wasn't for Tanya Burr, I would have never tried out the Rimmel Stay Matte powder. Gosh am I glad I did! It's all I ever use right now! It's a cheap powder but so effective. 

Also The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer is something I picked up because of a youtube make up vlogger, but this time it was Essiebutton. Yeah, I love her. Great choice Estée. I've been loving it very much.


Another thing I picked up because of Tanya Burr is the Maybelline The Falsies mascara and it has been my go to mascara ever since. She has such great make up reccomendations!

The Maybelline Colour Tattoos are generally well received in the blogger and vlogger community. I thought I should just buy them already and I love love love them! They are such a handy product for when I'm lazy or in a rush (I feel like I've typed this sentence a lot already in my other posts, haha, but it's true.)


Zoella is another influential vlogger that made me buy the next product. It's the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. I'm glad I got my hands on this while I was in London. She was not lying and I absolutely love it.


 I feel like the Urban Decay Naked palettes have been the biggest hype from the last few years. Everyone and their mother has them so when I went to Milan last summer and saw there was a Sephora, I had to pick one up. I bought the Naked palette back then, and last month I bought the Naked 2 online. I very much like these because of their amazing quality and pigmentation and just genuinly very beautiful colours.


Last are the Zoeva Rose Gold brushes. One of my first blog posts was on these. I saw them, again, in Zoella's videos, and then on other channels, and then on every blog that ever existed. So I couldn't resist buying them. I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world (well okay maybe I would trade them for 1.000 euros and I could simply buy them again but you know what I mean right?)

It's weird that none of these products disappointed me. Well, no, it's not weird, it shows that the bloggers and vloggers are genuine when they rave about a products and I'm lucky that the products all work very well for me too.

Yay for recommendations!

Do you have some holy grail products that you would recommend me? Maybe I can give them a go!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

13 reacties

  1. This is such a great post idea! I loved reading it x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks! I loved writing it as well :) I always get excited about stuff like this. I like reading posts like this too, on other blogs. I've got an Empties blog post planned for next week too, so if you're into this kind of stuff, keep your eyes peeled!

      I must say I love your blog a lot, too. You're getting better at the photography, I've noticed.Keep up the good work girl. And thanks for sticking around. <3

      Love, Charline x

      Verwijderen
  2. I am awful at wanting everything bloggers/vloggers rave about! Love the Naked palettes I think the quality is amazing and the shades are so pretty. Really lusting after those gorgeous Zoeva brushes! xo

    Catherine | Pretty Little Beauty Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. If there is one thing you should invest in, it's those Zoeva brushes. They are very affordable in my opinion and they are of such amazing quality. You won't regret it if you buy them ;)

      Love x

      Verwijderen
    2. Oooh, something else now, I have no idea how you do the link to your blog in a comment. I've seen a lot of people do this. Can you tell me how? or link me to a website that explains the whole thing? That would make you my hero!

      Love xx

      Verwijderen
  3. One thing that the blogger made me buy is Soap and Glory Solar Powder bronzer. I find it really hard NOT to use it now. Lily from Lily Pebbles and Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup made me buy it. If you haven't seen their Youtube videos or blogs I'd reccomend them!
    Rebecca | The Two Twenty Somethings
    Xx
    P.S. To link to your blog in a comment use this code, without the spaces: < a href = "http://www.yourblogsurl for example http://thetwotwentysomethings.blogspot.co.uk " > Your Blog's Name < / a > I had to put spaces in so blogger won't read the code and put it into a link haha. Hope this helps you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I know these two bloggers/youtubers, yes! I've not been watching their videos for too long, but I did know about their existence, haha.

    Well, thank you very much for explaining it to me! This would work on every platform where I comment? (Blogger-->google+, wordpress, disquss)?

    I'll try it out right now, see if it worked. :D thank you SO SO much! xx

    Charline Has a Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. The only one it doesn't work on is Google plus as far as I know. Hey it worked, great! You're welcome :)
      Rebecca
      Xx

      Verwijderen
  5. I have the Naked Palette because of blogs too! I love it with a rare passion, it's such good value and I love the colors!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. it is! I love doing my eye make up. And the Naked palettes give us so many options!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. It definitely has me spending more time on my makeup when I put on a full face. It is fun!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. My sister in law influenced me to buy the Urban Decay Naked Palette for my wedding. I still love it and I am not a huge make up person :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. it's great isn't it! this palette is what got me into eyeshadows more ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen