The perfect eye combo

10:00

Hey everybody!

I recently tried out a product that I bought not too long ago. I was actually searching for bronze products because I wanted to do a post about it, and I came across Park Avenue Brussels. I don't own anything from this brand and I really didn't know it too well. I really like this product though; let me introduce to you the Loose Powder eyeshadow in Vintage Rust.




On and On bronze      /      Vintage Rust

I think the Park Avenue loose powder eyeshadows can be a great dupe for the Mac loose pigments. However it's only available in Belgium, exclusively for sale at Di.

I applied the Vintage Rust eyeshadow on top of my Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze and they worked so well together! It stayed put for such a long time, which is very rare in my case. On and On Bronze normally creases a lot more on me, but I feel like when I set it with another eyeshadow, it stays put for a longer time. Underneath you can see the look I created with just these two eyeshadows and a black eyeliner!




I just wanted to share this with you because I was so excited about it myself! Hehe; What do you think?

Do you have other eyeshadow combinations that just really work well together? Let me know in the comments!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

12 reacties

  1. Oh my word! These colours are just amazing.

    http://www.darlingdeedee.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Suuch a pretty colour!
    XO
    Maria // www.phentastic.com | A Fashion & Lifestyle Blog.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. It looks perfect on you, really compliments your eye colour!

    www.girlcandress.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks! I think so too ^^ I really love brown an bronze shades on my eyes :) x

      Verwijderen
  4. I think this combo looks just perfect on blue eyes! (:

    Nati xx
    simplyartdicted.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. These colours are even more pretty with blue eyes, yes! But I think it really goes well with my green eyes too :) Orange is complementary to blue so that would be perfect :) x

      Verwijderen
  5. I love this look! Rose gold is my favourite x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It's so gorgeous really, if you ever find a similar product, please try it out! haha :) x

      Verwijderen
  6. I've been looking for so é copper tones like this for a while now! These are fab, pigment is so good for the price! X

    Gigs and Concerts outfit inspiration on the blog-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It really is! I'm so glad I found it! If I ever find a product like this that's available everywhere in Europe or the UK, I'll do a post on it for sure! x

      Verwijderen
  7. I love it! That is definitely a gorgeous duo. So pretty!
    Ivory Avenue

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen