The Versatile Blogger Award

10:00

Hey lovelies!
These past few weeks have been so mind blowing.

Hannah from Rated In Beauty nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. 
Thank you so much Hannah!
Also Nomaqhawe from Girl Can Dress nominated me for the same award. Thanks again, Nomaqhawe!
Then Kathryn from OhsnapitzKat nominated me for the Liebster Award. I did this award twice in two months so I respectfully declined the award. But I couldn't NOT link her blog, right? So here is here well deserved mention. If you want to read the Liebster Awards I already did, you can read them here and here





The Rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and leave a link to their blog.
2. Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.
3. Link to 15 bloggers that you have recently discovered or read regularly.
4. Let them know you nominated them for the Versatile Blogger Award


7 Things About Me:

1. I am a student and I'm currently in my Masters Degree of Interior Design.
2. I started blogging on the 1st of January this year. Reading blogs made me want to do it too.
3. I have an unhealthy obsession with blushes and eyeshadow palettes.
4. I like dogs from a distance. I'm rather scared of them in real life.
5. I am single and ready to mingle!
6. I am rather small. 1m62, which is about 5'4.
7. I don't know what I would do without social media. Probably die of loneliness.


Nominees:
These are all blogs I just started following!

1. Madeleine from Cappuccino and Fashion
3. Dana from Darling Dee Dee
4. Alyson from The Beauty Vanity
5. Clémentine from Ravacholle 
6. Laurie from LaurieRobyn
7. Maria from The-Little FireCracker
8. Lauren from LaurenHannahKiera
9. Vanessa from Literallyvany
10. Leona from Leona's Looks
11. Léa from My Slumbering Heart
12. Michaela from Michaela-Leigh
13. Daisy from Weardaisywent
14. Laura from Thoughtsbylaur
15. Libby from Chibby Beauty



Lots of love!
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

10 reacties

  1. I'm glad you took part :)
    And I totally understand no. 7 lol.

    www.girlcandress.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haha, thanks for nominating me, I like sharing things with my readers :D

      xx

      Verwijderen
  2. I started a blog for the same reason :) I also used to have a fear of dogs, I still get scared when they run towards me!
    Hannah x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yeah me too! Even the smallest dogs scare the scrap out of me! Not that I think they would bit me or anything, but I just don't like them jumping on my legs, especially when I'm wearing shorts or a dress! Yikes! :D

      x

      Verwijderen
  3. Awh! Thank you for your nice comment and thank you for nominating me. I really do appreciate it :-) xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank you for linking my blog. That's really kind of you. Great blog post too. Enjoyed reading it. :) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Congrats on the award! xx

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wow, thank you so much for the nomination!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen