What I'm listening to: #3 March

10:00



John Mayer - XO (Beyoncé cover)
... because I can't believe I only just discovered this! It's a must-listen-to for every Beyoncé lover that can appreciate this kind of music as well. I think I even love it better than the original! (No hate, Beyoncé-fans. She's my queen too.)




Ed Sheeran & Rudimental - Bloodstream
... because I already liked this song very much, and now Rudimental's got their hands on it and it sounds amazing! I love Rudimental and it's a very interesting combination.



Dotan - Home
... because I recently bought the 7 Layers album on iTunes and I've been playing it in my car non-stop ever since. If you don't know who they are, they are from The Netherlands and they have a really specific sound (mainly because of the singer's very clear voice). You should definitely check them out!



Andreas Moe - Ocean
... because I've been hearing it on the radio a lot and I finally remembered to look it up so I could download it. Such a nice and easy song to sing along to.



Kodaline - BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge session
...because it's a crazy mash up of Ed Sheeran's Sing, Taylor Swift's Shake It Off and a bit of Bruno Mars' Uptown Funk at the end. Don't believe me? Just watch!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

1 reacties