What's in my make up bag?

10:00

... or 'My day to day make up routine' or 'My current most used products' or '#fotd'.
You know the drill.

I'm not going to make this post too chatty. You've heard me talk about these products a lot already, but I just love them. That's why they're all in my make up bag at the moment. I'll just show you a bunch of pictures so you can sneak into my bag.



My holy grail product for my face: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. Love it. You've heard it a thousand times already.


Two other well loved face products are my Benefit Hoola Bronzer and Dandelion Blush.


Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze. Just. I can't even. It's my absolute favourite. Next to it is a Mac eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown. Perfect brow colour.


The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer. Such a lovely highlighter.


Maybelline The Falsies mascara. Because what else?


My go to foundation is Clinique Even Better. It just works really well for me.


Holy grail concealer is the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. Next to it the Maybelline Brow Drama transparent brow gel.


Lastly we have a lipgloss. Benefit Coralista. Because that's the only one I use. Ever.


Let me know what is in your make up bag! Feel free to link your post down below!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

9 reacties

  1. Holy feck I loved reading this post. Your makeup collection is amazing. I wish I could afford these high end products!
    Can I ask what you think of the Brow Drama? Thanks!
    Love, Leah xx
    leahbyyrne.blogspot.com.au

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey! Thanks, that comment made me very happy!
      I personally really like the brow drama. I use the Transparent one. Never tried the colored ones. I've seen Tanya Burr use that one in her latest video. It's a very weird brush though and I'm not sure if I'm using it the way it was design for, but it really works for me :) x

      Verwijderen
  2. So nice! Thank you for sharing and have an amazing day! :)

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I am really so jealous of the content of your makeup bag! My sister has Hoola and Dandelion and I always sneakily try and use them, but I really need to get them for myself.

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I really love all of the Benefit powders ;) They are all so gorgeous. And you really should go get them yourself, you naughty! don't sneak into your sisters make up bag! Unless you can agree to share, which would be so amazing. Double the make up!

      x

      Verwijderen
  4. I'm a Hoola and Dandelion girl all the way too. I used to use the You Rebel tinted moisturizer as well but then they went and discontinued it. I will be so lost if they ever discontinue these as well.

    V
    www.lifeplus1.me

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Oh no I don't think they ever will; they are so popular, that would be such a stupid move if they ever did that. I would be so angry if that will ever happen :D x

      Verwijderen
  5. We have a lot of the same favourite's - love me some Brow Drama :)

    Lauren xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen