10 Fav posts on Charline Has a Blog

10:00

Hey everyone!

So I've been blogging for a bit now and I'm very much enjoying it!
As much as I enjoy reading other blogs and commenting on their posts, I just really like writing my own posts and sharing my thoughts on something and reading your comments on them. Making time to take pictures and review something or show you my make up look is so fun to do.

These are the 10 posts that I enjoyed making & writing the most.





I did my very first proper video in this post and I enjoyed making it so much! It's a make up look that instantly freshens up your face.




Another video appeared in this post, where I apply this make up for the first time. A whole review on the products I bought is included as well!




I made three very easy chocolate DIY gifts in this post because it was my friends birthday, but it was very suitable for Valentine's day too. I made the chocolate melt cups as you can see in the picture above, chocolate truffles with different toppings and a chocolate lip scrub!




When I bought the Chocolate Bar palette, I spotted some similar colours to the Urban Decay Naked and Naked 2 palettes. This is where I swatch them and compare the colours.




This was a fun idea I read somewhere and I decided to do it on my blog too. It's basically a post about everything I bought because of the internet (bloggers, vloggers...)




Another post where I show you my daily make up routine, after that I add some other things to pimp it up for the night. I got some great responses to it and I'm very proud of it! It's a video tutorial and everything is explained in the written bit of the post.




This post is the start of my weekly bit about eyeshadow shades. I've done 4 others since then where I show you gold, pink, taupe and turquoise eye products. I think it's so fun to look for the perfect shade in my make up stash. (It's more fun to shop for it, but you know I'm on a spending ban at the moment so I can't do that.)




I loved doing this post so much. I'm very happy with the photography in here as well. Sometimes when the sun is my friend, I manage to make pretty great pictures, if I do say so myself. This was just a lucky day. I was so happy with the colour scheme of the products and the finished result. It's not a video tutorial, but just a look through all the products, all the steps are written down and you see the finished look at the end!


9. All time beauty favourites


I love reading favourites-posts very much and as much as I enjoy showing what I've been loving throughout a month, these things probably will be replaced by something else the next month. These were just all the products that I haven't stopped loving since I started using them.


10. #NoteToSelf


Last but certainly not least is the #NoteToSelf section I do on my blog, where every week someone can do a guest post with an inspirational or motivational quote. Their links will be mentioned and gives them exposure to my readers. It's been so lovely to talk to fellow bloggers and have a little chat while they send me their contribution. You can still join if you like! Just click here to see what you have to do :)



That's it folks!
Feel free to check any of these posts out.
And tell me in the comments below: what has been your favourite post this year, or ever, on your blog and why? You can link to it as well and I will definitely check it out!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

5 reacties

  1. Wow those palettes are just gorgeous !!! Have a wonderful weekend sweetie ☺

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I really like writing and sometimes re-reading my own blog posts too! I like seeing how much people liked them or remembering a product I used to love! Great post, will go and check out some of your others from here now! :)
    Rebecca | The Two Twenty Somethings
    Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I really like to see how I've grown these past months and how my photography has improved already and yeah it's so nice to see the evolution :) x

      Verwijderen
  3. Great post, I am now stalking every post you mentioned lol

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! I mean that was kind of the point of this post hehe :) thanks for checking them out!

      Verwijderen