1/4 Spending Ban: update

10:00

Remember guys?

I am on a spending ban for all make up things.
That means I'm trying to not buy any make up for 100 days, forcing me to blog about all the thing I already own and be creative with it, whilst saving up some money before I run out of it.

25 days have passed and I wanted to give you a little update on how I'm doing.



The first days were not that hard. I mean, I only did a Mac Haul and a Drugstore Haul right before I started this, so why would I need anything right away?

On the fourth day (!) I was surfing around for some stuff to buy on the internet (like dry shampoo and stuff, nothing make up related) and it's so hard not to look at all the make up passing by. With everything I saw that I'd like to own, I though "oh well maybe only this..." but then I went "nope, no no no no. No way, you need to save your money. You promised yourself and your readers."

Can you imagine that was only on the fourth day? I almost gave up right away. If I was thinking about secretly buying just one thing already, I couldn't keep up with it for 100 days for sure.

Also, I dropped my Mary Lou-Manizer the day before I went on a spending ban. Which was a Sunday. I therefor can not buy a new one. It's too expensive, really, to just buy a new one. I've had this one for only two months or so. And there is still a decent amount of product in it. The edges broke but I can still keep on using it. I just have to be careful when I open it.

Een foto die is geplaatst door C H A R L I N E (@charlineofficial) op


I'm now 25 days down and I can proudly say that I managed to not buy any make up up until this point. The thought has crossed my mind a lot, but I really need to resist! ;)

It's interesting but also hard to do make up posts. I really need to be creative with it, but so far I think I was able to do that.

I think my make up can last until the end. I don't think I will have to buy anything I run out off. That's even greater, right? :)


Will keep you updated on this.
I was wondering: is anyone joining me? Please let me know!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

6 reacties

  1. Reacties
    1. It's the highlighter but you know, I only really use a tiny bit of it every time so it will still last me ages :D x

      Verwijderen
  2. Well done! I just know I couldn't do 100 days but might do a shorter challenge some time! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yeah well I really need to save up some money anyways :) it's so hard though! x

      Verwijderen
  3. Great job for lasting your first 25 days! I know that I'd never be able to last 100 days hah! Hope you make it til the end! Good luck! :)

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I really hope so too :) It' so hard to resist! :D x

      Verwijderen