All time beauty favourites

10:00

Hey y'all!

How is everyone doing lately?
Today I want to show you my holy grail products, my all time favourites, the things I swear by and repurchase every single time I run out of them.


Eyes:


My favourite eyeshadow palette I ever bought must be the Urban Decay Naked palette. I love every single colour in this palette, the colour pay off is so great and these eyeshadows feel so soft when you apply them. These colours also suit me so very well. A lot of people don't like this felt packaging and very much prefer the metal cases from the Naked 2 and Naked 3 palettes, but I don't really mind this one either. I understand it can get very filthy if you carry it around all the time, but so far so good, mine did not pick up any dust yet.

I'll say it one more time: my most used and very much loved mascara is the Maybelline The Falsies mascara. I use it all the time, I have to repurchase it all the time, it gives my lashes great volume and it stays on all day. I don't experience any fall out during the day either. And it's not waterproof, which means it's very easy to remove in the evening. It's also very affordable.

The eyeliner that I finally found, after a long period of trial and error with other eyeliners, is the l'Oréal Super Liner Perfect Slim. It's a felt tip pen which is just long enough to be able to rest your hand on your cheek and apply it very neatly, but just short enough for it to not bend when you push it against your eyelid, which means you can apply it very precisely. It's liquid, but it dries very quick so you don't have to wait too long after applying it. You can create a very thin line with this, but also a thick one, whichever you prefer. It really stays put all day long. It's jet black, it's matte, it's everything I ever want from an eyeliner. I can't say anything bad about it.


Face:


 My most used powder is the Rimmel Stay Matte powder. Since I bought it, I don't use anything else. It's in the shade 005 Silky beige, but I don't know why they make it in colours because it applies very transparent and you hardly notice any colour at all. It mattifies my skin so well, which is exactly what I need because I have quite oily areas such as my chin and my forehead. It's very affordable and very good quality.

My holy grail blush is the Benefit Sugarbomb. I have been using it for 6 years straight now. It's not one of the most popular blushes, but I just really love it. This colour suits me so perfectly. I love the other blushes from Benefit too and I regularly switch it up, but this is just my favourite of them all.

Same goes for the Benefit Hoola bronzer. I have not been using it that long, because I've never been into contouring that much until a few months ago. But I just use this and nothing else. I like it because it's not too orange and not too ashy toned either. It's perfectly in the middle so I can use it to warm up my face a bit and contour slightly, without contouring to heavily. I like a soft contour, mainly because I don't think I would be good at actual contouring. :-)


Brushes:



Sephora is queen of the professional brushes, at least to me they are. Ever since I bought the Mineral Powder brush (second one on the pic) I couldn't stop using it and I use it, still, every single day to apply my foundation. I bought a new one last summer, but before that, I used the same one for a few years. I picked up the Angled Blush brush (first one on the pic) too, this summer. I couldn't say goodbye to this one if I had to. It picks up the product so well and I love that it's angled. 

Zoeva is a brand I discovered a while ago, but I only recently bought their Rose Gold brush set. I can't tell you enough how much I love the quality of these brushes. They are pretty affordable, especially if you compare them to Sephora and Mac, and they are just so wonderful! I picked out two of my favourites from the set, but I actually like them all. The ones I like best are the Powder brush and the Luxe Soft Definer (crease) brush. The powder brush is so very soft and just the right size for my face. The crease brush is perfect for blending out your eyeshadow in the crease and it really softens the transistion. I use it a lot to blend out my cream eyeshadows, after applying them with my finger, just to soften it up a bit. Again, this one is so very soft I could just swipe it onto my face all day.

The last item on the list is the Mac 213 eyeshadow brush. I picked this up because there was a miniature sized one in a very very very old eyeshadow palette I once bought. I rediscovered the palette in my collection and started using it again. I slightly got more into make up and started buying other eyeshadows. That's why I wanted another one of these brushes. I like the shape of this one, the size is perfect for my eyes and the length of the hairs is just right. It picks up a lot of product and spreads it out evenly. It's a must have in every girls brush collection.


There you go!
These are all of my favourite make up thingamabobs.
I hope you enjoyed reading and watching my pictures.

What are some of your holy grail products?


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

7 reacties

  1. I just love the rose gold on the Zoeva brushes, so pretty

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ah yes they are gorgeous, that's why I bought them in the first place. So happy with the quality.

      Verwijderen
  2. well! i am loving all . This would be also my favourite choice :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love Hoola too. I used to use the Benefit tinted moisturizer as well but they discontinued it last year. I was so upset. I really hope they don't do the same with Hoola. I've been using it for years and it really is the best!

    V
    Life+1

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I don't think they will discontinue it very soon ;) they just brought out a new liquid Hoola bronzer! It's available in the hoola set, but not for sale separately until 2016. It's so popular, they even made it possible to order it with your name on it (UK only, unfortunately for me) They know it's very welll loved so why would they take it out of the range? ;) x

      Verwijderen
  4. I see that you've mentioned some of my all-time favorites as well! :D I loove the original Naked Palette, I always come back to it. The Hoola Bronzer and Rimme's Stay Matte powder are also amongst my favorites ;)

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ahh, those are some classics no one can resist, probably! ;) x

      Verwijderen