Empties #2

10:00

Hey gorgeous!

I've been using up a lot of products and I'd like to share my thoughts on them with you today.




 Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eyes eye cream
Like it? Yes! This is just a sample size but I've been trough two or three of these already. It lasts you a good couple of months before you run out, and this is only 5mil. The full sized one is 3x the size.
Repurchase? Yes, absolutely. My mom already bought one because she uses it as well.

Clinique Even Better Eyes dark circle corrector
Like it? A lot! It's a lovely eye cream with a metal applicator that works as a cool de-puff thingie. The eye cream is slightly coloured (yellow toned) to hide dark circles as well, and it contains little shimmery particles to reflect the light and brighten your under eye area. It works on three levels.
Repurchase? Of course! 

Lush Cupcake face mask
Like it? Why wouldn't I? It's chocolate. It's Lush. It's good for my skin.
Repurchase? Not immediately. I'm bummed that I don't have a Lush store nearby. This product expires so quickly and I can use it like 4 or 5 times and it's all gone and/or expired. I would buy this all the time if I didn't have to travel 90 minutes for the nearest Lush shop in Belgium.


Clinique Superprimer
Like it? A heck of a lot. It's not mattifying, but sometimes that's just what I want. It's perfect as an allround base for the rest of your make up. If you're going for a dewy look, this one should be perfect. It feels so nice on my skin. This was also a sample, but I got so much use out of it.
Repurchase? Yes! The full size is already in use. It's going to last me literally for ever. You only need a pea sized amount of it and it spreads out so nicely.

Maybelline The Falsies
Like it? Omg. Haven't you heard enough about it from me already? It's my favourite. The end.
Repurchase? Well yes, yes of course. This one was dried out so I had to.


l'Oréal Professionnel Pure Resource shampoo
Like it? It's perfect for my greasy hair. It's so refreshing and smells nice and lemony.
Repurchase? All the time. I need it so much in my life.

Rituals Sakura Silk (full size) & Qi Gong (travel size) deodorant
Like it? I mentioned the Sakura Silk one in my February Favourites and I just adore it. The Rituals deodorants are so gentle for your skin and they smell amazing.
Repurchase? Every. Single. Time.


Skandinavisk SNÖ scented candle
Like it? I like all the Skandinavisk candles I've owned so far. They don't really smell that strong, to be honest. I always like them when I buy them, because the scent is stronger, but when I burn them, I hardly smell them. I thought this one would be different. It's just a very subtle scent that I like very much, but it's just not overpowering.
Repurchase? I don't think so. I will try out other candles. They just have amazing packaging and I use the empty candles as pen, brush and eyeliner holders.


Rituals Under a Fig Tree scented Candle
Like it? Yes! I love fig scents so much. It lasted for such a long time too. I was happy to find a little quote on the glass when I was halfway through burning the candle. Because of the light from the flame, it showed through the black glass. It says: 
"A LIFE filled with wonder is a WONDERFUL life"
Repurchase? I'd like to try out other scents as well, but this one will once be repurchased for sure!


That's everything, I hope you enjoyed reading it!

Let me know if you like these kind of posts. I always like to see them on other blogs, but I don't tend to read them all that much, or comment on them because I don't really know what to say then. I really try to review them all together, so let me know if it's useful to keep doing these kind of posts in the future!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo



Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

16 reacties

  1. I like reading Empties style posts and I've just started doing them on my blog. I think its a useful way of seeing how quickly you finish products and how much you get through. You've finished up a lot here, well done!
    Rebecca | The Two Twenty Somethings
    Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks! Yeah I do like to see how much I've used up too. I ran out of a lot of products recently :) x

      Verwijderen
  2. The Rituals deodorants sound so great! I've wanted to try Rituals for a while but I don't believe they're available over here :( I've been loving Cupcake as well! It absolutely sucks that it expires so quickly though.

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I know that's so ridiculous right? But I do still love it though :)

      Verwijderen
  3. I absolutely love Rituals deodorants, they smell amazing! Qi Gong is my favourite, I need to pick up a new one! I've just finished up Cupcake as well - I love it. Wish they didn't expire so quickly as well.. x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yeah I know it's a shame but I do really like the feeling of it on my skin :D x

      Verwijderen
  4. I'm disappointed to hear how fast the Cupcake face mask goes bad! I'm also a big chocolate lover and have been looking for a Lush product to try. Any other recommendations?

    Brooke | brookewrote

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Oooh, I've never tried another face mask like this... I'm not too keen on testing out too many different face products, because I have quite sensitive skin. Will definitely do a post on my blog if I ever find something similar! x

      Verwijderen
  5. I love this mascara every time it runs out i must repurchase!
    www.norawears.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It is one of the best drugstore mascaras on the market ;)

      Verwijderen
  6. Great post, I love reading empties and finding out what you thought. I have actually been thinking of buying that Clinique eye cream so it's great to hear you loved it x

    Beauty with charm

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It's really worth it, you should definitely try it out! It works great! Let me know what you think about it when you do! x

      Verwijderen
  7. I love that Maybelline mascara too, it's my oldest favorite :)

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I've never heard anyone who doesn't like it! x

      Verwijderen
  8. This was a really interesting empties post - I like the way you styled it! How amazing is Rituals Sakura?! I adore the range - smells gorgeous! I have had my eye on the Clinique superprimer for a while so it is great to read that you have such positive things to say about it :) xx

    Brenda BusyBee | Makeup Revolution Highlighting Palettes Giveaway

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I'm loving all the feedback, thank you so much!
      I love most products of the Sakura range from Rituals, it smells so good! I love how they are re-styling their packaging too. ^^

      Verwijderen