Essence Hair Dye Powder: review

10:00

Hey y'all!

A while ago, I bought something crazy. It took me until a week or two ago to actually try it out.
These Essence Hair Dye Powders are so fun to experiment with!

Let me show you what it looked like.



So I picked up the Bright Blue! and the Pretty Purple! ones. They actually just work as hair chalks, you just press you hair to the pot and troke the powder onto your hair. then I rub all the excess powder in very well between my hands. Et voila! It gives you a nice and subtle tint to your hair.

What I love about these is that the crazy colour in my hair is not permanent. I also noticed that it applies better on my blonde ends than on my darker roots. So I'm not sure if this product will work on darker hair.

See how it looks down below!

Warning: it can get messy so make sure you don't spill to much on your sinks or tables and wash your hands immediately after applying the product!


This is with the purple on the ends of my hair, where my hair is more blonde.



And this is with the blue added in with the purple!



They were € 2,99 at my local drugstore. Not too bad at all!
I think they will last me through about 10-15 times of applying.


Do you have the courage to test them out?
Tweet me a picture if you do @charline_st!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




PS: my hair is short now, I took pictures and wrote this post before that happened! (yeah I plan posts ages ahead) For those of you who might be confused! ;)
Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

10 reacties

  1. Lovely post! :)
    I love Essence

    dianadblogging.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. They look so pretty, they'd be perfect for festivals! :) x

    http://nicolaprendergast.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes! That's why I bought them, with the festivals in mind :) x

      Verwijderen
  3. This is so beautiful and it shows up quite nicely on your hair. I agree, this would be perfect for festivals x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. These are so cute! I have some hair chalk but as I have dark hair I'm not sure if it will work.. I want to try it out though!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It works better on lighter hair... for me, it worked best on my blond ends of my hair. I don't know if they will show up on dark hair that much... Maybe if you work it in really well and build it up, but I doubt it :( x

      Verwijderen
  5. I just love Essence products, I wish I Could try this !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I'm going to a Colour Run Festival soon & this would be perfect! I may post on my blog about it :) xx

    http://www.cassandragiugno.blogspot.ca
    http://www.cassandragiugnomusic.tumblr.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Oh wow! Please do let me know when your post goes up! I'd like to see it! x

      Verwijderen
  7. I think I am going to use a similar blog template to yours. I find it very attractive to the reader.

    Dyes And Pigments Importers In Delhi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen