Feelunique.com Mini Haul

10:00

Hey lovelies!

I did a quick shop at feelunique.com the other day.
I wanted to show them to you, as well as give a quick review on them, since I've been using them for a bit.



This is a body cream with a hint of self tanner in it. I am not one for the fake tan stuff, as I feel like I would mess it all up and look like an orange. But this is great for everyday moisturizing, and it will make your skin gradually a bit more 'tanned'. After two uses I already noticed a difference! I love it because it's a fake tan that's not in-your-face, if you know what I mean. It gradually builds up so you can never go overboard with it. I have no clue how this product works, because it comes out 100% white with no noticeable pigment in it at all... strange stuff but it's effective!


I think everyone knows about this dry shampoo by Ruth Crilly by now. This big bottle is the extra volumizing one. Now, I feel like this one is a dry shampoo and hairspray in one. It's super strong hold and makes your hair not move around too much, which is perfect for if you really want to create volume. I wasn't really prepared for this though, when I first applied it, so I think I used a bit too much... I suggest you comb out your hair first, before spraying it in. Otherwise you won't be able to work with your hair anymore, as it makes it rather stiff... I don't know if this is my favourite dry shampoo in the world, not yet, at least. I won't really repurchase it if I run out of it, but I think I'll be using it if I want to do some kind of hair style and I want it to stay in place. It would be amazing for that.


Last but not least I picked up the travel kit with the mini CoLab dry shampoos in it. That way I can take it with me when I travel and I put one in my bag all the time. It's good to carry this with you at all times, you never know when you're going to need it. It's a standard item in my bag at the moment. I love this size for that. I also wanted to try out all the different scents and this was a good way to do that! Too bad they are already empty after 3 uses... But hey I'm not complaining. These dry shampoos are heavenly. Unlike the Extreme Volume one, these regular dry shampoos make your hair feel so soft and it doesn't leave that white residue in that other dry shampoos tend to do. This one gives me enough volume already because I have short hair.


Have you ever tried these products? What do you think of them? Let me know in the comments!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

16 reacties

  1. I have been wanting to try the Colab dry shampoo too as I have heard such great stuff about it! Great post! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstickl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. You should get the little travel kit so you can try out the 5 different scents! x

      Verwijderen
  2. I have wanted to try colab but I cant seem to bring myself to buy any other dry shampoo but batiste!!
    www.norawears.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Oh I really like the batiste ones too! But you should definitely give these ones a go, they feel so different! x

      Verwijderen
  3. I'm quite intrigued by the CoLab dry shampoos. I've heard really mixed reviews about them, and it's making me want to give them a go so I can make up my own mind aha!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I love it because I can try out all the scents. I hate it for running out so quickly. I mean the mini sizes only get you through 3 times. Unless you just carry it around in your bag for touch ups during the day ;)

      Verwijderen
  4. Ahh the packaging is too cute! Love anything that has a funky design! Haha x

    Chilled summer evening look over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I know they look amazing! And so much more sophisticated than the Batiste dry shampoos!

      Verwijderen
  5. I only recently got my hands on the COLAB dry shampoo but I really like the RIO scent and it doesn't leave too much grey residue which is perfect for my brown hair x

    Beauty with charm

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I'm looking for a gradual self tanner, I might just buy the st tropez one.

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. You should, i really like it! i'm still not a pro at applying it. I think I'm too quick at putting on clothes again so I do have darker patches sometimes xD

      Verwijderen
  7. Love that Colab travel kit! I'm off to seek it out.

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. The gradual tan moisturizer sounds intriguing, but the packaging of everything is so sleek and cute hahah!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen