#NoteToSelf: guest post

10:00

Hey everyone!

Today Libby from Chibby Beauty takes her turn in Note To Self. She chose a powerful quote with a short and sweet little explanation. It says it all. Go check her out if you don't already follow her!

Libby's own edit



#NoteToSelf: You are more than...
Recently, I've been guilty of judging my value based on my accomplishments, my looks, (and usually the lack of those things), so I just wanted to remind myself and everyone else that we are all worth so much more than those things. I hope you find this encouraging! 

Lots of love,
Libby xxx


Blog:

Bloglovin':





If you want to know how to contribute and leave your links in a guest post too,



Leave your thoughts on this quote down below in the comments.





Love you all,

Charline

xoxo



You Might Also Like

2 reacties

  1. Thanks so much for posting this! I'm so excited to be on someone else's blog! >< xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen