Peachy spring/summer eye look with Mac

10:00

Hey everyone!

I recently filled up my custom Mac eyeshadow palette pretty good and I now own a beautiful range of colours for the summer.

I'm going to show you a perfect-for-summer peachy matte eye make up look with all Mac products.
I'm using the matte orange-toned shades today to create a lovely peachy eye look, and I will combine it with a taupe and a golden eyeliner. To finish it off I'm using my Haute & Naughty Lash mascara.



 I use Charcoal Brown for filling in my eyebrows. Brulé next to it is as a base for the rest of my eyeshadow and to put on my brow bone.


I use Rule (orange shade) all over my lid. I put it under my eye a bit as well. I put Coral in the crease and on the outer third under my eye. I also put a bit of Charcoal Brown on the outer third of my eyelid, to give the whole look some depth.


I put Atomic Ore on my waterline. It gives it some sparkle and adds to the summery look.


To make this look not too harsh I take my brown tinted Haute & Naughty Lash mascara (review here).


To warm up my cheeks I use the Melba blush. It goes perfectly with the coral peachy tones on my eyes.


And this is the finished look!
Don't pay attention to my skin though, it's terrible atm :)







If you do this look, don't forget to take a picture and tweet me @charline_st!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

19 reacties

  1. Those orangey shades are so pretty! I don't think I have any eyeshadows in my collection that are quite that orange! I've always wanted to try MAC Melba as well!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I really took a risk with buying that orange one, but it works beautiful with the coral shade!
      &Melba is a must-have, I like it so much because it's the only matte blush I own! x

      Verwijderen
  2. Lovely look for spring and summer! I love peachy and coral colours :D

    http://katsbeautytales.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. The Melba blush looks like something I need in my life! I've also actually never tried a MAC mascara xx

    Magpie Jasmine | Zoeva Brush Set Giveaway

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. You should read my review then, it's not the best I've ever tried :) but I like the brown colour!

      Verwijderen
  4. such a gorgeous makeup look!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love this look so much and I have such a soft spot in my heart for mac products. Also the packaging for that mascara is so pretty!

    Rae | love from berlin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Mac has the best eyeshadows right? Not too sure about the mascara though. &I seem to be the only one who thinks that packaging is too barbie-ish to be a Mac product. No?

      Verwijderen
  6. Omg I love this! And Brulee is one of my favourite shadows, such a beautiful highlight!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It's super soft but I really like it too ;)

      Verwijderen
  7. amazing post !!!

    lovely blog you have here



    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen