Pretty in Pink

10:00

Hey everyone!

So as you may or may not have noticed, this is becoming a weekly series. Last week as all about gold eyeshadows and the week before that was my hunt for the perfect terracotta colour.

This week, I'm giving a shout out to my 6 favourite pink colours that I own.


1   /   2   /   3   /   4   /   5   /   6


Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette - Strawberry Bonbon
I feel like this palette is going to be in lots of blog posts! It really contains so many beautiful colours. The shade right in the middle of the picture is the one I am talking about. It's a light pink matte colour. It's not too pigmented so it can be built up very well. The name of this shade is so cute as well: it really reminds me of a strawberry bonbon!



Catrice Liquid Metal Gold 'n Roses
This product is so very metallic and so very pigmented! I was really surprised because it was quite cheap too. It's such a lovely rose gold colour. It's a very good dupe for the next product, in terms of colour similarity.



Maybelline Color Tattoo - Pink Gold
My all time favourite cream eye shadow brand, right here! This glides on so well and has amazing staying powder. It's a bit less shimmery-in-your-face than the previous product, so it's gorgeous to use as a base.




Mac Mythology
Don't we all love a bit of Mac? This rose gold colour is so stunning. That all I really have to say about it.



Superdry Burnt Coral blush
If you can't find the right pink colour, why not try out your blush? This blush is so pigmented it can easily be used as an eyeshadow. If you're into that.




YSL Couture Palette - 11 Ballets Russes
The pink shade in this one is darker than all the other ones, but worth mentioning nonetheless! It's more of a raspberry colour and it is soooo gorgeous. I really love this palette. I never go overboard with these very intense colours though. I mostly just use it on my waterline.


What are your favourite pink eyeshadows? Are they in my list?

Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Charline Has a Blog

You Might Also Like

8 reacties

  1. I'm loving the look of that Catrice eyeshadow! Must check where my nearest Catrice stand is! Nice picks! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It's the only Catrice product I own but since I bought this, I really want to try out more colours ;) x

      Verwijderen
  2. Hey, I really enjoyed reading this blog post. I post simular content over on my blog but i'm only just getting started. I'd love for you to have a read if you have a moment? http://haulstipsfavoritesandmore.blogspot.co.uk/
    Thanks, Gemma.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Sure, Hun! I've only been blogging for 3 months too :) x

      Verwijderen
  3. Too faced chocolate bar is a fab pallette. You'd love naked 3!!! x
    Natalie's

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ah I don't know... However I did this post, these are really all the pink shades I own. I don't use them enough, in my opinion... I think a whole palette of these would be too much pink for me :) I love Naked 1 & 2 though ^^x

      Verwijderen
  4. The Mac eyeshadow looks stunning!! I've gotta check it out next time :D
    ps. Your photos are gorgeous :)
    xo, Jessie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Aw thanks! Something really went wrong with importing them to Blogger though, I think I might have to resize them or something, something I don't really do :) I try to keep improving though! It's always nice to hear my photos are appreciated! x

      Verwijderen